Page 60 of 178 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3487597;
    Valen has a video on JU of Jillian and Kiptyn interactions from first two episodes. I think these 2 really do have a connection, not saying he is F1 but she definitely was very interested in getting to know him better and mutual interests such as surfing (she told him she loved to surf). I noticed when they were interviewing him about the type of girl he would like, one thing he said was they had to have a "lust for life" and it hit me that he asked Jillian if she had a lust for life when they had their one on one time at the last cocktail party, after their kiss...her answer, "I do now!" I thought that was so cute!
    When I watched the intro video from ep 1 (again ), I noticed that Kip wore the same black shirt as in his HTD. That makes me wonder how much of his PI in that intro is actually shot later?

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3487601;
    See now I find that incredibly strange. Most guys his age, especially those in the IT world are communicating through gadgets constantly - they're the ones for whom the phrase 'crackberries' was invented. It just seems really strange that there's been nothing but rumours about his perhaps leaving and coming back.
    I just found some info on Ed. I'm going to post it in Ed's section.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3487529;
    The only reason why I am supicious of Kip being F2 based on his twitter today (NBA Finals game) has already been discussed:
    1.) Finals aired by ABC. Same network that carries The Bachelor! Maybe ABC is wanting him to get more "exposure" in prep for being The Bachelor.
    2.) Opened a Twitter account recently. As if you arn't going to inundated with publicity being on The Bachelorette, now he opens up an acct to let people know his whereabouts or what he's doing. Again, maybe more exposure for him and have more of a "fan" base.
    3.) Reid is trying to curtail his publicity by deleting his LAST name from his Twitter (I read this on here but I cannot remember the post # or what section it was in).
    Just want to chime in to the discussion RE: Kip being on the NBA finals game and twittering about it....

I agree with SDMOM, it doesn't discount him of being one of the F2 (or F1 for that matter) if he is in LA and watching the game. Who knows, he already met up with Jillian or they've met up somewhere. (That would also work for REid if the twitter about him being in LA is true). Or if he's not F1, that still doesn't mean he is not F2. Also, I don't think ABC will use the NBA as "Exposure" for Kip as the next Bachelor (or exposure for the Bachelorette show itself). ESPN is calling the shots in the coverage of the NBA Finals; ABC is merely showing it through the local ABC channels. They usually only zoom in audience who are quite popular (Think: Jack Nicholson and Denzel Washington) and I'm sure they don't care about some reality TV personality attending the game. If you think half-time, they usually spend it featuring the players and a half-time analysis of the game. And I'm pretty sure majority of Bach viewers are not NBA fans.

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3487605;
    Pretty sure it's not fake and there's very little activity on it. I followed his twitter to someone (that's actually how I found his account) and seems pretty legitimate, but then that's my opinion. The person he "tweeted" to (and she back to him) is actually a singer/songwriter apparently from the San Diego area, Tristan Prettyman.
    I just checked it out myself. You could be right about it being a real account. Or Tristan Prettyman might've mistakenly assumed it was the real Kiptyn on Twitter and tweeted him so whoever's on that account tweeted back. Because it appears Tristan Prettyman's the one who tweeted him first based on the times (she tweeted at 1:19 AM, he replied back at 11:58 PM the same day).

That being said, you could be proven right if Kiptyn's at the game and he gets spotted by someone

If it's a real account I agree with those who think it's an indication Kiptyn's not the F1 because if he were I can't imagine him being allowed to tweet his whereabouts if they're somewhere as high profile as a NBA Finals game.

If it's a real account I agree with those who think it's an indication Kiptyn's not the F1 because if he were I can't imagine him being allowed to tweet his whereabouts if they're somewhere as high profile as a NBA Finals game.

I personally don't really see a problem with even the F1 tweeting his whereabouts as long as the bachelorette isn't with him, although I am not convinced by any means that he is F1, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3487713;
    I personally don't really see a problem with even the F1 tweeting his whereabouts as long as the bachelorette isn't with him, although I am not convinced by any means that he is F1, just saying.
    I agree. Regardless of where he finishes, he has a visible public PR job that requires a lot of social networking. So, I doubt that ABC can shut him down in that way - similar to Reid's business. He has a huge fundraiser coming up for the Bro-Am that was mentioned in the TB season premiere and also works with a nationally known band.

I just realized that the fact that he works with bands probably made all the guitar playing at the bunkhouse all the more humorous (or torturous) for him.

FORT Newbie

If anyone's interested, there are a couple of pics of Kip during his highschool days, posted on his Facebook Fan page. Search for Kip Locke Rocks.

FORT Fan

Who works with band - Kip? Which band?

Quote Originally Posted by DMBFan;3487857;
    Who works with band - Kip? Which band?
    He seems to be affiliated with Switchfoot and some of the other groups that are on the Land of Broken Hearts site - for charitable purposes.

FORT Fanatic

I don't know about the 'working with', but it has benn reported here somewhere that Reid used to play with a band called O.A.R....Of A Revolution. This was when they were all at Ohio St. O.A.R has gone onto to become pretty popular...