Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3459964;
    Forgive me if this has already been posted, but in searching for Kiptyn's thumb to make some comparisons, I came across Kip's flickr ...

Awesome find!!! It seems like this person thinks highly of Kip...

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3459558;
    I get the feeling Kip=Charlie & Reid=Ryan if we compare Trista's season.
    Bachfan, you read my mind. I also think we are going to finally see another wedding!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Karma7;3458968;
    I'm looking at the SC of Jillian and Kiptyn kayaking in what looks like False Creek heading toward Burrard Bridge in Vancouver. This clearly puts him there on a visit to her famiy. So who would the other finalist be... Reid?
    Jillian's family doesn't live in Vancouver. They live in Kelowna which is about 4 hours east in the beautiful Okanagan valley. That's where Jillian took Jason but from the SC's it doesn't look like they go there this season. Too bad. It's one of the prettiest places on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3459588;
    I need to see more of Reid before I can make that same comparasin.I am not sure that Kip can turn on the charm the way Charlie did(Or at least maybe it is in a less party-boyish way than Charlie)
    I totally agree Starshine!! For me its to early to make any kind of personality assements..who knows..Reid could be very charismatic and Kip could be the quiet romantic. We will have to wait and see.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3458941;
    found an address for kip, checked it out on google earth and it's nowhere near an ocean or any other body of water so i assume this HTD shot is at a hotel? guess it could be at a parents house or something but let try scoping out some hotels around the area

I'm not sure of the address you have...but IF Kip lives in Encinitas, he lives close to the ocean. Encinitas, Cardiff (both beach towns) stradle I-5. If he lives west of the highway he's 5-10min away and if he lives east of the highway, he's maybe 15-20min depending how far inland.
    The first step in getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want....Ben Stein

First and for most, you guys are awesome.....

But can somebody kindly tell me why they have determined the Kip makes to Hawaii? Is it just his voice over talking about Hawaii....

Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3460934;

But can somebody kindly tell me why they have determined the Kip makes to Hawaii? Is it just his voice over talking about Hawaii....

Thanks a lot!
    We have pics of Kip/Jill's zip line date in Hawaii/ greeting on a bridge. zipline with matching outfits, eating strawberries on an outdoor patio in those same outfits and a forter id'd the zipline course with the terrain etc to Hawaii. there are pics in the screencap thread at the top of the thread list.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3461000;
    We have pics of Kip/Jill's zip line date in Hawaii/ greeting on a bridge. zipline with matching outfits, eating strawberries on an outdoor patio in those same outfits and a forter id'd the zipline course with the terrain etc to Hawaii. there are pics in the screencap thread at the top of the thread list.
    oh wow lots of screencaps. Thanks a lot. But that sure is a lot for the final guy unless Fleiss is really going to show us a love story for once
    Doubtful...

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3460934;

Thanks a lot!
    Well - if Jesse was in Spain - and so were Kip/Reid/Mike - Jesse is home - was interviewed - so by process of elimination - Kip/Reid and maybe Mike all go to Hawaii
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3458275;
    But, Bloomers, didn't they show ALL F1 having 1 on 1 time at M&G? Molly had one but not Melissa.
    Will you start an Editing thread? I love reading your insights.
    I don't think we will get too much of Kip in the next episode; the focus is probably on the drama kings and crazies.
    I'd like to second SDMOM's terrific suggestion, Bloomers. That way the editting comments won't get lost among all the threads, the way SCs do.

I'm looking forward to the edit-sleuthers' comments, particularly because so much of what we saw in commericals and previews was done without the ending being known to the editors. I imagine you and BlondieGal will be able to gain some clues from the way the editting changes after they DO know. Can't wait to hear what you garner from it.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.