Page 59 of 178 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3487552;
    Hmmm, interesting! Well, a few posts mentioned it so I was repeating what I had read. There are too many posts on this site for me to dig it up but someone said he deleted his last name from his acct. They said you could still look him up in Google though!
    Yes I saw that too but when i went on twitter i see nothing different and he comes up with his last name. I think they just assumed it was under his name but it was always under phillyrealtor

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3487543;
    Reid's last name was never on his twitter account. It was always phillyrealtor. If you go to the people search on twitter and type his first and last name his twitter account pops right up. I think that post was incorrect.
    People have mentioned Reid's twitter and Kip's twitter anything on Ed? With him in IT I would think he would twitter more than most.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3487563;
    People have mentioned Reid's twitter and Kip's twitter anything on Ed? With him in IT I would think he would twitter more than most.
    From day 1 I dont think anyone saw an Ed twitter page, myspace page or facebook page. Not sure if he just doesnt have them, deleted them before the show or has them hidden. Hes been the most hidden out of the three. Nobody has seen him or seen tweets or facebook posts etc.

FORT Newbie

not necessarily. twittering is a huge waste of time and doesn't really help with the profession ed is in. it makes sense for a realtor to twitt, not so for a software engineer

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3487527;
    It could be a fake account for one. If it is real it could be for promotional reasons for ABC or he just wants to go to the NBA finals. If he was there for her he wouldnt be attending the NBA finals. The fact that he would post hes going there to begin with makes me think its a fake account.
    My thoughts exactly. I'd be very wary of Twitter accounts claiming to be one of the bachelors that were started after The Bachelorette went on air because they're very likely fake.

Valen has a video on JU of Jillian and Kiptyn interactions from first two episodes. I think these 2 really do have a connection, not saying he is F1 but she definitely was very interested in getting to know him better and mutual interests such as surfing (she told him she loved to surf). I noticed when they were interviewing him about the type of girl he would like, one thing he said was they had to have a "lust for life" and it hit me that he asked Jillian if she had a lust for life when they had their one on one time at the last cocktail party, after their kiss...her answer, "I do now!" I thought that was so cute!

I have looked a couple of times but have not found anything. I am not very good at this yet anyways but I have tried.

FORT Fanatic

Reid's Twitter Screen name is Phillyrealator, but once you get to his home page his full name is on it and the link to his Realty Group. He may personally be hiding right now, but I think he needs to leave all that stuff public for his work. He is quite easy to find on the Googles!

Sorry about posting this in Kiptyn's thread...just following the convo...

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3487590;
    From day 1 I dont think anyone saw an Ed twitter page, myspace page or facebook page. Not sure if he just doesnt have them, deleted them before the show or has them hidden. Hes been the most hidden out of the three. Nobody has seen him or seen tweets or facebook posts etc.
    See now I find that incredibly strange. Most guys his age, especially those in the IT world are communicating through gadgets constantly - they're the ones for whom the phrase 'crackberries' was invented. It just seems really strange that there's been nothing but rumours about his perhaps leaving and coming back.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3487594;
    My thoughts exactly. I'd be very wary of Twitter accounts claiming to be one of the bachelors that were started after The Bachelorette went on air because they're very likely fake.
    Pretty sure it's not fake and there's very little activity on it. I followed his twitter to someone (that's actually how I found his account) and seems pretty legitimate, but then that's my opinion. The person he "tweeted" to (and she back to him) is actually a singer/songwriter apparently from the San Diego area, Tristan Prettyman.