Page 58 of 178 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3487370;
    hhmm...i he were F1, wouldn't he be spending the entire weekend with Jill?
    Well, I don't know. Maybe she had to already catch her flight back to Vancouver. Then again, I don't think they get to see each other every weekend, only a few times between the actual FRC and the date it airs. I'm not so sure he's F1 anyway and Reid supposedly was the one on the flight to LA per someone's twitter. I'm okay with Reid or Kiptyn as F1 but Kiptyn's body is nice to look at (did I just say that?).

when did kip get onto Twitter? I did a search on his name and nothing came up.

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3487351;
    From Kiptyn's twitter today:

Kiptyn: heading to the Staples Center for the NBA Finals game.about 2 hours ago from web

Wonder if we'll see him in the audience, not that I'm planning to watch the game.
    I will be watching the game and DH is recording it.
    It should be fun for Kip and I am glad he's out and about!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3487396;
    when did kip get onto Twitter? I did a search on his name and nothing came up.
    It looks like he opened his account on June 2nd. Nothing came up when I searched his name under "Find People" but when I did the search at the bottom with his first name, Kiptyn, I found a message he had twittered to someone and then went to his page. He only as a few tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3487394;
    makes me think even more he's not F1 - if he were in LA for the weekend, he'd be shacking up with JIll.
    Maybe. We don't know how long they get to be together or her travel plans. The jury is still out for me re: who she picked.

It could be a promotional thing that ABC set up. Those NBA finals tickets are hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3487428;
    Maybe. We don't know how long they get to be together or her travel plans. The jury is still out for me re: who she picked.

It could be a promotional thing that ABC set up. Those NBA finals tickets are hard to come by.
    Isn't it funny when a random twitter saying Reid was heading to LA, some people will assume he's there to meet up with Jilliy, and when Kip is confirmed to be in LA, it's an indication he's not F1?

The Finals are broadcast by ABC, the same network that airs the Bachelorette; draw your own conclusion.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3487485;
    Isn't it funny when a random twitter saying Reid was heading to LA, some people will assume he's there to meet up with Jilliy, and when Kip is confirmed to be in LA, it's an indication he's not F1?

The Finals are broadcast by ABC, the same network that airs the Bachelorette; draw your own conclusion.
    It could be a fake account for one. If it is real it could be for promotional reasons for ABC or he just wants to go to the NBA finals. If he was there for her he wouldnt be attending the NBA finals. The fact that he would post hes going there to begin with makes me think its a fake account.

The only reason why I am supicious of Kip being F2 based on his twitter today (NBA Finals game) has already been discussed:
    1.) Finals aired by ABC. Same network that carries The Bachelor! Maybe ABC is wanting him to get more "exposure" in prep for being The Bachelor.
    2.) Opened a Twitter account recently. As if you arn't going to inundated with publicity being on The Bachelorette, now he opens up an acct to let people know his whereabouts or what he's doing. Again, maybe more exposure for him and have more of a "fan" base.
    3.) Reid is trying to curtail his publicity by deleting his LAST name from his Twitter (I read this on here but I cannot remember the post # or what section it was in).

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3487529;
    The only reason why I am supicious of Kip being F2 based on his twitter today (NBA Finals game) has already been discussed:
    1.) Finals aired by ABC. Same network that carries The Bachelor! Maybe ABC is wanting him to get more "exposure" in prep for being The Bachelor.
    2.) Opened a Twitter account recently. As if you arn't going to inundated with publicity being on The Bachelorette, now he opens up an acct to let people know his whereabouts or what he's doing. Again, maybe more exposure for him and have more of a "fan" base.
    3.) Reid is trying to curtail his publicity by deleting his LAST name from his Twitter (I read this on here but I cannot remember the post # or what section it was in).
    Reid's last name was never on his twitter account. It was always phillyrealtor. If you go to the people search on twitter and type his first and last name his twitter account pops right up. I think that post was incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3487543;
    Reid's last name was never on his twitter account. It was always phillyrealtor. If you go to the people search on twitter and type his first and last name his twitter account pops right up. I think that post was incorrect.
    Hmmm, interesting! Well, a few posts mentioned it so I was repeating what I had read. There are too many posts on this site for me to dig it up but someone said he deleted his last name from his acct. They said you could still look him up in Google though!

Reid has a Facebook acct. Anyone on here friends with him on Facebook?