Page 57 of 178 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3486857;
    I agree, it's just a catchy phrase that made a good commercial. Lincee (from I hate green beans blog) has been calling him Kiptynite since before the season started. She had it posted that name on her blog a week or so before the first episode aired.
    It is a very catchy phrase.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fanatic

I have a question for long time viewers of the bachelor/bachelorette...have they ever had a commercial highlighting one of the contestants like they did this week with Kip? That just struck me as odd...

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3487236;
    I have a question for long time viewers of the bachelor/bachelorette...have they ever had a commercial highlighting one of the contestants like they did this week with Kip? That just struck me as odd...
    I think they are just having fun with his name and the whole kryptonite thing, it's kind of funny and if he's the F1, they'll even get more mileage out of it
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

I'm from Canada (west coast) and last week during the show, there were clips of a guy surfing at the very end of the commercials, just before the show started again. It happened maybe 2 or 3 times.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3486857;
    I agree, it's just a catchy phrase that made a good commercial. Lincee (from I hate green beans blog) has been calling him Kiptynite since before the season started. She had it posted that name on her blog a week or so before the first episode aired.
    i thought it's about Kiptyn revealing a weakness of his in past relationships. i remember reading that in one of the online articles. that fits the Achilles heels metaphor

Quote Originally Posted by jan11;3487267;
    i thought it's about Kiptyn revealing a weakness of his in past relationships. i remember reading that in one of the online articles. that fits the Achilles heels metaphor
    I don't think they are getting that deep, regardless of what Kryptonite really is or means, they'd be using it anyway, especially since that song came out.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

From Kiptyn's twitter today:

Kiptyn: heading to the Staples Center for the NBA Finals game.about 2 hours ago from web

Wonder if we'll see him in the audience, not that I'm planning to watch the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3487351;
    From Kiptyn's twitter today:

Kiptyn: heading to the Staples Center for the NBA Finals game.about 2 hours ago from web

Wonder if we'll see him in the audience, not that I'm planning to watch the game.
    hhmm...i he were F1, wouldn't he be spending the entire weekend with Jill?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3487370;
    hhmm...i he were F1, wouldn't he be spending the entire weekend with Jill?
    Well, it does mean he's in LA not San Diego for the weekend. So, we now have Tweets that both Kip and Reid are in LA this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3487383;
    Well, it does mean he's in LA not San Diego for the weekend. So, we now have Tweets that both Kip and Reid are in LA this weekend?
    makes me think even more he's not F1 - if he were in LA for the weekend, he'd be shacking up with JIll.