Page 56 of 178 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Did we know Kiptyn opened a Twitter account on June 1st? Twittered (or tweeted) on June 1 to tprettyman and then June 2nd about his charity thing for June 25th and 26th. Nothing since then.

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3486635;
    Did we know Kiptyn opened a Twitter account on June 1st? Twittered (or tweeted) on June 1 to tprettyman and then June 2nd about his charity thing for June 25th and 26th. Nothing since then.
    I don't think we had that info (thanks for finding it out & reporting) Wish he would have tweeted earlier then maybe we could have found out something. By June 1st, everyone is home. Please let us know if you see of his tweets you think may be important.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3486337;
    So far his labels in print and film are: Heartbreaker, Superman, the Sheriff, and of course, Kiptynite.
    As far as Kyptonite goes, they might just be playing with words. Kryptonite /Kyptonite. This is from Wikipedia..

Kryptonite is a fictional element from the Superman mythos, originating in the Superman radio show series.
    The material is usually shown as having been created from the remains of Superman's native planet of Krypton, and generally has detrimental effects on Superman and other Kryptonians. The name "Kryptonite" covers a variety of forms of the substance, but usually refers to the most common "green" form.
    The word Kryptonite is also used in modern speech as a synonym for Achilles' heel, the one weakness of an otherwise invulnerable hero
    I found the bolded part quite interesting and I don't know if there is a context for it here

Kryptonite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3486670;
    The word Kryptonite is also used in modern speech as a synonym for Achilles' heel, the one weakness of an otherwise invulnerable hero

I found the bolded part quite interesting and I don't know if there is a context for it here

Kryptonite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I think what it might mean is that he is invulnerable (has never had his heart broken) but his one weakness is that he has never had his heart broken and it might get broken now, so there ya go.

The thing is, aren't they referring to the Kryptonite in terms of Kip and the guys or is it Kip and Jillian? I already forgot the preview, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3486676;
    I think what it might mean is that he is invulnerable (has never had his heart broken) but his one weakness is that he has never had his heart broken and it might get broken now, so there ya go.

The thing is, aren't they referring to the Kryptonite in terms of Kip and the guys or is it Kip and Jillian? I already forgot the preview, lol.
    There you go ! I think you got it!
    I tought kyptonite meant Kypton's night, as in his 1 on 1 date but then the other explanation fits with his edit...the heartbreaker!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3486460;
    I hope we see Kiptyn after his 1:1, I will be sad if they don't show that scene of them on the bed in Whistler I believe. I also think one of those SC's of the hot tub is Kiptyn which will be in episdoe 6 with the group hot tub date. Also, I think in the master list has Kiptyn HTD one of the last ones. If the dates are right the HTD's start on April 22 and his is April 29 which is seven days. Man, I would like to know what do the guys do while she is going all over the country.....that is alot of time not being able to talk with her and having your mind going all different directions, especially if you really like her. Since there are 5 HTD's it will be longer then normal for the bachelors.
    I actually think it's a good thing that they can get away from that environment and be alone for a few days. Hopefully, they will figure out if they are attracted to Jillian the person or Jillian the Bachelorette during that period.
    I wonder if they are locked up in some hotels or stay home for a few days? Anyone knows?

Hmmm....that's interesting: Kip opens a Twitter accounts after he gets back from Hawaii yet Reid recently deleted his last name from his Twitter's accounts (I read this somewhere on here) -- or at least someone deleted his last name, if he didn't do it.

Interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3486693;
    Hmmm....that's interesting: Kip opens a Twitter accounts after he gets back from Hawaii yet Reid recently deleted his last name from his Twitter's accounts (I read this somewhere on here) -- or at least someone deleted his last name, if he didn't do it.

Interesting....
    Reid didn't delete his account. It's just harder to find tweets about him suddenly.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3486676;

I don't think that the term Kyptonite means anything. I've found myself getting into the sleuthing mode so much that I was analyzing so many things. His name is Kypton & I remember that someone called him Kyptnite a few weeks ago (I think it was someone who watched DWTS & Gilles danced to the song Kryptonite). It is interesting to know the definition, but I don't think that the nickname they've (ABC) have given him means anything. In the previews they (ABC) were referring to Kip as Kiptonite to set us up to think that the guys were turning against Kip. I don't believe the guys are against Kip, maybe threatened if they know he went to her pretend house, but not against him.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3486713;
    I don't think that the term Kyptonite means anything. I've found myself getting into the sleuthing mode so much that I was analyzing so many things. His name is Kypton & I remember that someone called him Kyptnite a few weeks ago (I think it was someone who watched DWTS & Gilles danced to the song Kryptonite). It is interesting to know the definition, but I don't think that the nickname they've (ABC) have given him means anything. In the previews they (ABC) were referring to Kip as Kiptonite to set us up to think that the guys were turning against Kip. I don't believe the guys are against Kip, maybe threatened if they know he went to her pretend house, but not against him.
    I agree, it's just a catchy phrase that made a good commercial. Lincee (from I hate green beans blog) has been calling him Kiptynite since before the season started. She had it posted that name on her blog a week or so before the first episode aired.