Page 55 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3485571;
    Kip is a business developer and I am sure he knows how to communicate but that is what is being used in his persona this season as a person that can't communicate his feelings to her. No he may not have the gift of idle chatter but I bet he can talk to her on her level and about things that interest her as well as she him.....there are just not going to show it IMO. That is his flaw they want shown and that of being a heartbreaker.

I know the role of a business development mgr...It's basically a field sales job. communicating in a work environment vs communicating feelings for a girl are two different things. on monday, i will bet that he confesses that he has issues with communications w/his past girl friends.

don't get me wrong here, i am a kip fan. these red flags are popping up about him.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3485615;
    I know the role of a business development mgr...It's basically a field sales job. communicating in a work environment vs communicating feelings for a girl are two different things. on monday, i will bet that he confesses that he has issues with communications w/his past girl friends.

don't get me wrong here, i am a kip fan. these red flags are popping up about him.
    Lest we forget this is a highly edited show and story lines are set in place from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3485615;

That may be his flaw in past relationships that he mentions on the 1 on 1 Monday.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3485287;
    Are we sure Kip isn't F1?
    Nope, we're not sure. F1 is still up in the air. No SCs, No Previews, Nada. I don't buy the "I was told by" "proof" on other sites.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3485566;
    Jillian is a communicator...maybe she and Kip can't talk...meaning they can't have those deep conversations....if she has to draw that out of Kip that could be a problem.....maybe he has a tough time being open...
    I guess we'll see about kip being more a communicator on monday's episode. I'm looking forward to hearing their conversation and maybe we can delve more into their compatibility, physical aside. I feel that kiptyn will be honest and will speak his mind on more relevant stuff - past relationships, etc. And jillian seems to like him more and to a deeper extent after this date since she gives him a rose.

We've been discussing The good, bad and ugly as a possible theme for the season and I noticed that Kip was the only wearing the white "good guy/hero" hat in the JW film. It's probably just a fluke but you never know with these editors.

So far his labels in print and film are: Heartbreaker, Superman, the Sheriff, and of course, Kiptynite.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3486337;
    We've been discussing The good, bad and ugly as a possible theme for the season and I noticed that Kip was the only wearing the white "good guy/hero" hat in the JW film. It's probably just a fluke but you never know with these editors.

So far his labels in print and film are: Heartbreaker, Superman, the Sheriff, and of course, Kiptynite.

I can't remember but when was he referred to as Superman? Was it in the commercial or was it said by one of the guys in the house?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3486338;
    I can't remember but when was he referred to as Superman? Was it in the commercial or was it said by one of the guys in the house?
    The voiceover man calls him that in the sneak peek. It's perplexing that he's getting these labels and callouts. I wonder how much screen time we'll see of him after epi 4 until the HTDs?

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3486352;
    The voiceover man calls him that in the sneak peek. It's perplexing that he's getting these labels and callouts. I wonder how much screen time we'll see of him after epi 4 until the HTDs?
    Oh gotcha!! I think after his 1 on 1 date, he'll be out of view for a while until HTD's. They'll showcase the other guys with 1 on 1 dates. Although we do have that cap of him with Jilly on the bed which occurs in Canada.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3486359;
    Oh gotcha!! I think after his 1 on 1 date, he'll be out of view for a while until HTD's. They'll showcase the other guys with 1 on 1 dates. Although we do have that cap of him with Jilly on the bed which occurs in Canada.....
    I hope we see Kiptyn after his 1:1, I will be sad if they don't show that scene of them on the bed in Whistler I believe. I also think one of those SC's of the hot tub is Kiptyn which will be in episdoe 6 with the group hot tub date. Also, I think in the master list has Kiptyn HTD one of the last ones. If the dates are right the HTD's start on April 22 and his is April 29 which is seven days. Man, I would like to know what do the guys do while she is going all over the country.....that is alot of time not being able to talk with her and having your mind going all different directions, especially if you really like her. Since there are 5 HTD's it will be longer then normal for the bachelors.