Page 54 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3485334;
    I think that VO is taking from later in the series. It is about kiptyn, does not seem to be spliced according to me but it probably not what she feels in that episode (3) but from later. IMO.
    Thanks. After I posted, I went listen for myself and it doesn't seemed spliced but it's so hard to tell. She says in the VO that she loves how he tells her how he feels and honestly, that can be any of the guys....Also, she asked him if he thinks they are compatible and he answers with an I do and he tells her how he feels that when they talk it feels natural, he's happy and excited. That's him telling her how he feels. LOL JK.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever;3485324;
    I am on the tvgrapevine site but the video is not showing up. It says preview video but there's nothing there. What do I do?
    Just sent you a PM with the link. Click on the video and then wait about 10 minutes for it to load.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3485287;
    Are we sure Kip isn't F1?
    I have read on another board that has had inside info before (some of its been wrong) that Reid is F1 and Kip is F2. Going by the way Dee and Jason's season ended, I'm just not ready to count Kip out yet!

After last season, I wasn't going to pick a favorite, but I just love this guy! He difiantely intrigues me for sure!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3485359;
    I have read on another board that has had inside info before (some of its been wrong) that Reid is F1 and Kip is F2. Going by the way Dee and Jason's season ended, I'm just not ready to count Kip out yet!

After last season, I wasn't going to pick a favorite, but I just love this guy! He difiantely intrigues me for sure!
    Can you PM me the other board that Reid F1.....I haven't seen one yet that has spoiler information as a fact and the fact backing them up. If there is proof (like last season) then I want to see it. I am enjoying this season so much and I look forward to see what happens.....Hurry up Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3485337;
    It's like the 5 Love Languages, one of them being physical touch.
    Also, in Kiptyn's defense, Jillian initiated a lot of kisses. Remember, she said " I just want to make out with him!" Unlike Ed or Reid, we never heard Kip asking a rose.
    I guess I should have worded it differently, as I don't dislike Kip, I just don't like such "passion" shown from the get-go. Whether its speed dating or not, I just think making out like that when you just met is a bit much. And I agree with the poster who said Jillian seemed a little uncomfortable in the kitchen preview. It just doesn't seem like "gentlemanly" behavior at this stage of their relationship - whether Jilly likes it or not!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3485375;
    Can you PM me the other board that Reid F1.....I haven't seen one yet that has spoiler information as a fact and the fact backing them up. If there is proof (like last season) then I want to see it. I am enjoying this season so much and I look forward to see what happens.....Hurry up Monday!
    Me too, I'd like to see that site too.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3485051;
    Their connection is really incredibly strong and its almost impossible to hide it.
    Makes one wonder how she developed as strong a contact with another guy in the little time she has left. She still has a large number of guys to whittle down and therefore still very limited quota for each.
    So far the stronger connection in terms of physical (she seems incapable ignoring the very natural magnetism the two have) is with him and she has already determined a lot of common ground with him. Something gigantic must occur a little farther down the series for her to not pick him in the end. I just wonder what that may be.
    I have see a comparison to Dees season with Graham but he found it almost impossible to maintain eye contact with Dee and the whole relationship was one sided. I don't see the same with Kiptyn.
    Just wondering what could be his (romantic) demise in her eyes ???? Currently he is definitely the front runner.
    yj
    this is just imho about graham versus kiptyn is the phyicall part of both when kip got out of the limo i saw graham the way he button or unbutton his jacket the little half smile,the gentlemen in both. i was immediately struck by kip,but i also was struck by graham too. they both have awesome six packs. whoa

Jillian is a communicator...maybe she and Kip can't talk...meaning they can't have those deep conversations....if she has to draw that out of Kip that could be a problem.....maybe he has a tough time being open...

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3485566;
    Jillian is a communicator...maybe she and Kip can't talk...meaning they can't have those deep conversations....if she has to draw that out of Kip that could be a problem.....maybe he has a tough time being open...
    Kip is a business developer and I am sure he knows how to communicate but that is what is being used in his persona this season as a person that can't communicate his feelings to her. No he may not have the gift of idle chatter but I bet he can talk to her on her level and about things that interest her as well as she him.....there are just not going to show it IMO. That is his flaw they want shown and that of being a heartbreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3485398;
    I guess I should have worded it differently, as I don't dislike Kip, I just don't like such "passion" shown from the get-go. Whether its speed dating or not, I just think making out like that when you just met is a bit much. And I agree with the poster who said Jillian seemed a little uncomfortable in the kitchen preview. It just doesn't seem like "gentlemanly" behavior at this stage of their relationship - whether Jilly likes it or not!
    It's all good
    This is more fun when we have different opinions, and root for different contestants. I like Reid too, if Kip is not F1, then I want Reid to be the one.

Re. the bolded part: I think it all depends on the perceptions of the viewers. Jillian herself said that her favorite part in the kitchen was when he kiss her on the neck. In Jason's season she fed him the hotdog at M & G; I felt that was too intimate for the first meeting. She also asked to be on top of Jason at the first pool party. Now I think it's just her personality: she's an affectionate, flirty girl, jmo though.