Page 53 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3485245;
    ITA , thats why im leaning twords Reid or Ed
    There was somrthing between them from the beginning. I keep remembering that this speed dating......

Are we sure Kip isn't F1?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Thanks RT for those lovely SCs . Like 4 health mentioned... Something was there from the get go! So much for not getting carried away with the show . I was great for me while it lasted..now I can't wait for Monday!
    Last edited by zen4; 06-05-2009 at 07:36 PM.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

What cracked me up in the newest video was when Kiptyn is leaning over the stove and says, "I like your sauces." Double entendre, eh, Kiptyn?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3485243;
    I was hoping to like Kip better than I do, but unfortunately I'm not getting a good vibe from him. He seems sweet, funny and sort of quiet - at first I thought shy but not now. I really do not like how "comfortable" he is with her in the upcoming episode. It just seems like way too much affection, too soon. The passionate kissing started immediately, and now on his first 1-1 he's acting like they've been dating for years. Just doesn't seem genuine - almost like he's not sure what to say, so he just makes out with her instead.
    I too would like to hear more from him and about him.
    Some people are touchy feely people and that is the way they convey their feelings.......I am better at showing than I am telling. I will hug you before I say I love you. This may be how Kip is. I guess I am not seeing where there isn't genuiness in it. From any of the dates I have seen this one coming up seems the most normal to me. When I see Reids and some of the others then I might see it differently.

I am on the tvgrapevine site but the video is not showing up. It says preview video but there's nothing there. What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3485312;
    Some people are touchy feely people and that is the way they convey their feelings.......I am better at showing than I am telling. I will hug you before I say I love you. This may be how Kip is. I guess I am not seeing where there isn't genuiness in it. From any of the dates I have seen this one coming up seems the most normal to me. When I see Reids and some of the others then I might see it differently.
    Agree.
    I also feel that he is responding a lot to Jillians moves. If she moves in for the kiss what do you expect the guy to do ? Kiss her back right ?
    I guess thats just the way their relationship is at this stage - a very physical one, on both their parts. Its not that they are unable to laugh together or do activities together (from what is evident on their 1 on 1).

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3485329;
    On their 1 on 1 at the pre-rose ceremony, did Jillian say in the VO, he shows me how he feels or does she say, he tells me how he feels? Some people were saying she was not talking about Kiptyn in this VO.
    I think that VO is taking from later in the series. It is about kiptyn, does not seem to be spliced according to me but it probably not what she feels in that episode (3) but from later. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3485312;
    It's like the 5 Love Languages, one of them being physical touch.
    Also, in Kiptyn's defense, Jillian initiated a lot of kisses. Remember, she said " I just want to make out with him!" Unlike Ed or Reid, we never heard Kip asking a rose.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3485337;
    It's like the 5 Love Languages, one of them being physical touch.
    Also, in Kiptyn's defense, Jillian initiated a lot of kisses. Remember, she said " I just want to make out with him!" Unlike Ed or Reid, we never heard Kip asking a rose.
    I don't see him asking for a rose....I see a very confident young man who knows what he wants. She did say that. I think they look very comfortable together but as I said we really don't have a lot to compare with until we see the others on the same type of dates.