Page 52 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3485113;
    Don't get me wrong I like Kip so far...but remember Ed was in the mansion with Jillian for 3 days...there could have been some "cooking" going on then too..we just weren't privy to it.
    Yes I know. I was just commenting on the fact that what we see here in these screencaps is a real "cooking" date. We weren't privy to the cooking that may have occured with Ed so it's hard to comment on something we didn't see.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3485113;
    Don't get me wrong I like Kip so far...but remember Ed was in the mansion with Jillian for 3 days...there could have been some "cooking" going on then too..we just weren't privy to it.
    Give me Kip any day before Ed!!!!! Seriously if she picks Ed over Kip, she is nuts!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3485099;
    I think it's safe to say this was not one of the famous "half-kisses."

None of the Kisses with him fall under the half-kisses category ! She's really nuts if she let this one go.

FORT Regular

Either Kip or Reid IMO could work out in the real world, but, hopefully not Ed....I just can't see him with her.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3485102;
    Nope, definately not. Thanks for the caps in the other thread. They look like a real couple, in the real world, on a non-fantasy date.
    I thought so as well. Real (as it can be on TB).. like what Kip said - about how he hoped their interactions would be. It'll be interesting to compare the 1:1s of the projected Top 3. How much she was into Ed on his date was a surprise to me. I didn't realize that she liked him that much from the get go. He seems like a pretty good match yet I sense something a little sly about him? Of course, the Reid date (whenever it occurs) will be the telling one. I definitely think he's a good catch, too.

Kissing and passion aside, I hope that we get to see Kip speak more on Monday - just so we can learn more about him and get a better vibe on where his head is at.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3485155;
    I thought so as well. Real (as it can be on TB).. like what Kip said - about how he hoped their interactions would be. It'll be interesting to compare the 1:1s of the projected Top 3. How much she was into Ed on his date was a surprise to me. I didn't realize that she liked him that much from the get go. He seems like a pretty good match yet I sense something a little sly about him? Of course, the Reid date (whenever it occurs) will be the telling one. I definitely think he's a good catch, too.

Kissing and passion aside, I hope that we get to see Kip speak more on Monday - just so we can learn more about him and get a better vibe on where his head is at.
    I do to on the bolded....just a gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3485087;
    That's why I still have a tiny shred of hope that maybe he's the ONE...
    So do I. I can't help but find myself rooting for them as a couple! I think that Kiptyn had a clean edit so far. Always in the background, never forcing things, no negative comments about the other bachelors, staying away from the drama. Labeling him as the heartbreaker is a way of hiding him (as far as the edit goes) I suppose and it's working...Most have dissmissed him as a possible F1. I'm still hoping he is the one Jillian falls in love with.
    Ed is another favorite of mine as I enjoyed their first date, but if he is the one yelling "disgusting" , then I don't know.. It's absolutely disrespectful towards Jillian...But then maybe I should reserve judgement until I watch the actual episode..Maybe it wasn't Ed after all!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

I was hoping to like Kip better than I do, but unfortunately I'm not getting a good vibe from him. He seems sweet, funny and sort of quiet - at first I thought shy but not now. I really do not like how "comfortable" he is with her in the upcoming episode. It just seems like way too much affection, too soon. The passionate kissing started immediately, and now on his first 1-1 he's acting like they've been dating for years. Just doesn't seem genuine - almost like he's not sure what to say, so he just makes out with her instead.
    I too would like to hear more from him and about him.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3485243;
    I was hoping to like Kip better than I do, but unfortunately I'm not getting a good vibe from him. He seems sweet, funny and sort of quiet - at first I thought shy but not now. I really do not like how "comfortable" he is with her in the upcoming episode. It just seems like way too much affection, too soon. The passionate kissing started immediately, and now on his first 1-1 he's acting like they've been dating for years. Just doesn't seem genuine - almost like he's not sure what to say, so he just makes out with her instead.
    I too would like to hear more from him and about him.
    ITA , thats why im leaning twords Reid or Ed

This has got to be my favorite picture of him!!!

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."