Page 51 of 178 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

The date looks great. They looked like an old married couple already.
    I want to see more. Cant wait ....
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

In the new preview, she called him "my man". So cute !

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3484969;
    In the new preview, she called him "my man". So cute !
    Awww.... I haven't had the chance to see it yet but I can't wait to see it since it seems like a good preview!!
    Last edited by sanlee; 06-05-2009 at 03:56 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3484794;
    Maybe because their connection was so strong and obvious that TPTB had to hide it? lol

Just watched the new preview. So cute ! Didn't both Molly (tent) and Melissa (Seattle) got homey, real dates? Jillian said he was outdoorsy, and he can keep up with her: aren't those the qualities the she's looking for? Did she say Ed was outdoorsy? However, TPTB has been notorious for NOT showing scenes from the preview, but I hope it's different.
    Is Monday here yet? hehehe.....
    Their connection is really incredibly strong and its almost impossible to hide it.
    Makes one wonder how she developed as strong a contact with another guy in the little time she has left. She still has a large number of guys to whittle down and therefore still very limited quota for each.
    So far the stronger connection in terms of physical (she seems incapable ignoring the very natural magnetism the two have) is with him and she has already determined a lot of common ground with him. Something gigantic must occur a little farther down the series for her to not pick him in the end. I just wonder what that may be.
    I have see a comparison to Dees season with Graham but he found it almost impossible to maintain eye contact with Dee and the whole relationship was one sided. I don't see the same with Kiptyn.
    Just wondering what could be his (romantic) demise in her eyes ???? Currently he is definitely the front runner.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3485051;
    Their connection is really incredibly strong and its almost impossible to hide it.
    Makes one wonder how she developed as strong a contact with another guy in the little time she has left. She still has a large number of guys to whittle down and therefore still very limited quota for each.
    So far the stronger connection in terms of physical (she seems incapable ignoring the very natural magnetism the two have) is with him and she has already determined a lot of common ground with him. Something gigantic must occur a little farther down the series for her to not pick him in the end. I just wonder what that may be.
    I have see a comparison to Dees season with Graham but he found it almost impossible to maintain eye contact with Dee and the whole relationship was one sided. I don't see the same with Kiptyn.
    Just wondering what could be his (romantic) demise in her eyes ???? Currently he is definitely the front runner.
    That's why I still have a tiny shred of hope that maybe he's the ONE...

I think it's safe to say this was not one of the famous "half-kisses."

Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3485099;
    I think you'd have to say this was not one of the famous "half-kisses."

Nope, definately not. Thanks for the caps in the other thread. They look like a real couple, in the real world, on a non-fantasy date.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I just saw the video too...loved it.

Jillian is really the more extroverted, high-energy, total go-getter....more so than Kip...Kip has energy too but his seems more introverted.

I really think they make a great couple very complimentary to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3485087;
    That's why I still have a tiny shred of hope that maybe he's the ONE...
    Me, too! Still hoping. I understand Reid has already been called the winner on another board from "inside information" but they've been wrong before. He seems to fit her adventuresome, outdoorsy self and I also think they have a strong connection. Plus, didn't she say her perfect guy would be from the West Coast? I could look at those abs all day long.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3485102;
    Nope, definately not. Thanks for the caps in the other thread. They look like a real couple, in the real world, on a non-fantasy date.
    Don't get me wrong I like Kip so far...but remember Ed was in the mansion with Jillian for 3 days...there could have been some "cooking" going on then too..we just weren't privy to it.