Page 51 of 178 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

  1. #501
    FORT Fan missdrspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    347

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    The date looks great. They looked like an old married couple already.
    I want to see more. Cant wait ....
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

  2. #502
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    In the new preview, she called him "my man". So cute !

  3. #503
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3484969;
    In the new preview, she called him "my man". So cute !
    Awww.... I haven't had the chance to see it yet but I can't wait to see it since it seems like a good preview!!
    Last edited by sanlee; 06-05-2009 at 03:56 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  4. #504
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3484794;
    Maybe because their connection was so strong and obvious that TPTB had to hide it? lol

    Just watched the new preview. So cute ! Didn't both Molly (tent) and Melissa (Seattle) got homey, real dates? Jillian said he was outdoorsy, and he can keep up with her: aren't those the qualities the she's looking for? Did she say Ed was outdoorsy? However, TPTB has been notorious for NOT showing scenes from the preview, but I hope it's different.
    Is Monday here yet? hehehe.....
    Their connection is really incredibly strong and its almost impossible to hide it.
    Makes one wonder how she developed as strong a contact with another guy in the little time she has left. She still has a large number of guys to whittle down and therefore still very limited quota for each.
    So far the stronger connection in terms of physical (she seems incapable ignoring the very natural magnetism the two have) is with him and she has already determined a lot of common ground with him. Something gigantic must occur a little farther down the series for her to not pick him in the end. I just wonder what that may be.
    I have see a comparison to Dees season with Graham but he found it almost impossible to maintain eye contact with Dee and the whole relationship was one sided. I don't see the same with Kiptyn.
    Just wondering what could be his (romantic) demise in her eyes ???? Currently he is definitely the front runner.

  5. #505
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3485051;
    Their connection is really incredibly strong and its almost impossible to hide it.
    Makes one wonder how she developed as strong a contact with another guy in the little time she has left. She still has a large number of guys to whittle down and therefore still very limited quota for each.
    So far the stronger connection in terms of physical (she seems incapable ignoring the very natural magnetism the two have) is with him and she has already determined a lot of common ground with him. Something gigantic must occur a little farther down the series for her to not pick him in the end. I just wonder what that may be.
    I have see a comparison to Dees season with Graham but he found it almost impossible to maintain eye contact with Dee and the whole relationship was one sided. I don't see the same with Kiptyn.
    Just wondering what could be his (romantic) demise in her eyes ???? Currently he is definitely the front runner.
    That's why I still have a tiny shred of hope that maybe he's the ONE...

  6. #506
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    I think it's safe to say this was not one of the famous "half-kisses."

    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

  7. #507
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3485099;
    I think you'd have to say this was not one of the famous "half-kisses."

    Nope, definately not. Thanks for the caps in the other thread. They look like a real couple, in the real world, on a non-fantasy date.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  8. #508
    FORT Fan CaliGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    379

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    I just saw the video too...loved it.

    Jillian is really the more extroverted, high-energy, total go-getter....more so than Kip...Kip has energy too but his seems more introverted.

    I really think they make a great couple very complimentary to each other.

  9. #509
    FORT Regular bachaddict624's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    87

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3485087;
    That's why I still have a tiny shred of hope that maybe he's the ONE...
    Me, too! Still hoping. I understand Reid has already been called the winner on another board from "inside information" but they've been wrong before. He seems to fit her adventuresome, outdoorsy self and I also think they have a strong connection. Plus, didn't she say her perfect guy would be from the West Coast? I could look at those abs all day long.

  10. #510
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    535

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3485102;
    Nope, definately not. Thanks for the caps in the other thread. They look like a real couple, in the real world, on a non-fantasy date.
    Don't get me wrong I like Kip so far...but remember Ed was in the mansion with Jillian for 3 days...there could have been some "cooking" going on then too..we just weren't privy to it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.