Page 50 of 178 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3483282;
    The one thing she has to watch out for is if he's really falling for her or if it's just the situation that's making him think he is. Because she admitted herself that once Jason eliminated her and she returned home, she quickly realized that they actually weren't a match. So she really has to figure out if in real life these guys would have been into her.
    I agree - and I think that's why most relationships fail on the show. People aren't themselves most of the time. BUT lots of relationships end up being one sided in life, one falls in love and the other doesn't - it's when it happens at the same time that can be magical. On the Bach, they have no way of knowing if it'll work until they get back to the real world.

Sometimes I think that they should let the audience pick the F1 LOL - I think we can see who's being themselves and who's putting on a show ... something the Bach or Bach'ette really don't see. Not that we see it all, but when you see them interacting with the other contestants as well as how we see them with the Bach/ette, you can usually tell a lot about the people.

Kiptyn just seems to be the real thing, with Jilly and when hanging with the boys. Can't wait for Mon to see their date !!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

From the new video that came out today, it looks like their date goes quite well. The kitchen kissing is a hit. Interestingly, both comment on how they wanted it to be "real" without a lot of bells and whistles. I think this suggests that Jillian is picking up on that vibe about Kip, at least.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3484746;
    From the new video that came out today, it looks like their date goes quite well. The kitchen kissing is a hit. Interestingly, both comment on how they wanted it to be "real" without a lot of bells and whistles. I think this suggests that Jillian is picking up on that vibe about Kip, at least.
    Yes, it was a very real date. It looks like it went well but IMO they emphasized once again the physical side of their relationship. Well Jillian did anyways by talking about her favorite part being the neck kiss, lol.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Newbie

From the moment I saw Kiptyn with Jillian I felt a spark. I really hope in the end they are together. When I watch the show, I get caught up in his smile. I hope it is not all for show. Either way I just want her to be happy whomever she chooses.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3484753;
    Yes, it was a very real date. It looks like it went well but IMO they emphasized once again the physical side of their relationship. Well Jillian did anyways by talking about her favorite part being the neck kiss, lol.
    they have strong physical connection, but so far I just don't feel like he contributes much. Jill initiates most the conversation with him, the kayak race, etc. But I guess he's just a really nice laid back guy, nothing wrong with that. Just might not cut in for this speed-dating experience!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3483166;
    ITA. Listen to what he said to her: "I'm impressed with how fun you are; our conversation is so real" blah blah blah, never "you're so attractive; I have strong feelings for you". I mean, he could be guarded, but this is speed dating, you've got to open yourself up sooner, but he didn't seem to have problem making out with her? I guess it's the difference between men and women, as someone said so wisely upthread.

I feel it's like a role reversal between these two: Jillian is the one who wants to ask questions about him, she's the one who said "I hope you will stick around for a while", and he's more relaxed and laid-back. I am very curious to see how their relationship evolves will it sizzle or frizzle?
    If you re-watch the pre-RC conversation with Kiptyn it is really edited. The conversation doesn't flow.....it reminded me of Andy & Tessa's 1:1 Cinderella date. You can tell that they chopped it up because of the position of his arms and her hands.......So, we can't be sure exactly how open he was or what exactly they talked about. I think Kiptyn said something about he was surprised that he is attracted to her so soon.......and that he is excited to see what is instore for them in the future....etc. etc. I have watched it several times trying to but the conversation on paper and it just doesn't flow....and think tptb did that on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3484776;
    If you re-watch the pre-RC conversation with Kiptyn it is really edited. The conversation doesn't flow.....it reminded me of Andy & Tessa's 1:1 Cinderella date. You can tell that they chopped it up because of the position of his arms and her hands.......So, we can't be sure exactly how open he was or what exactly they talked about. I think Kiptyn said something about he was surprised that he is attracted to her so soon.......and that he is excited to see what is instore for them in the future....etc. etc. I have watched it several times trying to but the conversation on paper and it just doesn't flow....and think tptb did that on purpose.
    I think that is why the kisses looked weird that night, too. The scene looks it's spliced and diced together.

that clip of them was so cute! I love them together
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3484784;
    I think that is why the kisses looked weird that night, too. The scene looks it's spliced and diced together.
    Maybe because their connection was so strong and obvious that TPTB had to hide it? lol

Just watched the new preview. So cute ! Didn't both Molly (tent) and Melissa (Seattle) got homey, real dates? Jillian said he was outdoorsy, and he can keep up with her: aren't those the qualities the she's looking for? Did she say Ed was outdoorsy? However, TPTB has been notorious for NOT showing scenes from the preview, but I hope it's different.
    Is Monday here yet? hehehe.....

BTW, can he stop saying "I am impressed"? IF he's the next Bachelor, "impressed" will become the new drinking word! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3484794;
    Maybe because their connection was so strong and obvious that TPTB had to hide it? lol
    That's a possibility,but the same could also be said for Reid.Kip is my favorite and I would love to see him as F1,but my gut says he's getting the physical edit and that he'll be F2.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl