Page 5 of 178 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Karma7;3458968;
    I'm looking at the SC of Jillian and Kiptyn kayaking in what looks like False Creek heading toward Burrard Bridge in Vancouver. This clearly puts him there on a visit to her famiy. So who would the other finalist be... Reid?
    a bunch of guys made the trip to vancouver will jilli however only the F2 meet jilli's parents and that's taking place in hawaii as we speak, according to all our info

Quote Originally Posted by Karma7;3458968;
    I'm looking at the SC of Jillian and Kiptyn kayaking in what looks like False Creek heading toward Burrard Bridge in Vancouver. This clearly puts him there on a visit to her famiy. So who would the other finalist be... Reid?
    Hi, Karma! This was probably during the filming of episodes in Vancouver, Whistler, etc. The final two will meet her family this week in Hawaii. Boy, that kayak ride looks more than chilly - LOL.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3458941;
    found an address for kip, checked it out on google earth and it's nowhere near an ocean or any other body of water so i assume this HTD shot is at a hotel? guess it could be at a parents house or something but let try scoping out some hotels around the area
    Don't they usually have an 'activity' of some sort in the hometown before meeting the family? This could be that. Doesn't have to be at his house or his parents house.

HE IS HOT
    i liked him from tghe 1st time i saw him i wish he would win but as we know this show is all about manipulation
    lets hope he wins
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3458918;
    I agree. I think if Kip's not our F1, then he's the next Bachelor chosen by Fleiss. I see Reid as the F1. Jillian said she wants to be swept off her feet, and I think Reid will be her Prince!
    I would typically agree with the bold part because it seems like he's being showcased and is front and center. Not that I'm complaining because I think he's beautiful and a cool person from what I've seen so far, but aren't the editing rules different this time around given that the show hasn't wrapped?

FORT Fanatic

I think Kip is adorable also...but... I want Jillian to choose the guy she falls in love with and who falls in love with her. She shouldn't choose a guy just because he's HOT

I think Jillian is lucky, but I believe Kip is 1,000,000 times hotter than Jason was and believe Reid is more handsome as well. They don't seem as boring either! She is LUCKY!

I get the feeling Kip=Charlie & Reid=Ryan if we compare Trista's season.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3459558;
    I get the feeling Kip=Charlie & Reid=Ryan if we compare Trista's season.
    I need to see more of Reid before I can make that same comparasin.I am not sure that Kip can turn on the charm the way Charlie did(Or at least maybe it is in a less party-boyish way than Charlie)

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but in searching for Kiptyn's thumb to make some comparisons, I came across Kip's flickr ...