Page 48 of 178 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3482819;
    jokersupdates

I don't know about the edit, sometimes I am wondering maybe TPTB is using reverse psychology to mess up with our thinking? My mind says he's probably not F1, but my heart hopes so. Anyway, I just want him to be happy in the end.
    Me, too. Shouldn't this episode be the first one in which they edited it knowing the ending? It'll be interesting to see if there's a new slant on things or a change in tone re: Kip.

I think they find themselves in a bit of pickle after TB's firestorm and are suffering b/c of it ratings wise - they are anemic even for summer. I am not sure how wise it is for them to have their regular viewing audience fall for Kip and then jerk the rug out once again -even if he's in the running for the next Bachelor.

The 1:1 always seem to paint a rosy picture or be a complete dead end. Since it looks like Kip's goes well (can't wait to see it), I think how he's portrayed in the episodes that immediately follow it will be telling.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3482828;
    Ian got a lot of coverage with Meridith.

Kip is one of F2.

Regarding Ed, he seems like a techno geek to me. He doesn't seem like he has a lot to offer her. He's an IT consultant meaning they travel 80% of the time and works. His traveling is not that glamorous.

Kip seems like he works for fun meaning he places having fun as a top priority.

I like F2 to be Kip and Reid. I also think both of these guys can handle Jill's family too.
    ITA with your post. didnt you hear what Ed said when they asked what he thought adventurous meant? He said I don't know, building software. He is totally an IT guy and that is where his humor is. I just can't see it working in the long run IMO
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3482844;
    Me, too. Shouldn't this episode be the first one in which they edited it knowing the ending? It'll be interesting to see if there's a new slant on things or a change in tone re: Kip.

I think they find themselves in a bit of pickle after TB's firestorm and are suffering b/c of it ratings wise - they are anemic even for summer. I am not sure how wise it is for them to have their regular viewing audience fall for Kip and then jerk the rug out once again -even if he's in the running for the next Bachelor.

The 1:1 always seem to paint a rosy picture or be a complete dead end. Since it looks like Kip's goes well (can't wait to see it), I think how he's portrayed in the episodes that immediately follow it will be telling.
    From what I read, the ratings are in line with DeAnna's.

As for Kiptyn though, I really do think he's being built up for being the next Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3482852;
    ITA with your post. didnt you hear what Ed said when they asked what he thought adventurous meant? He said I don't know, building software. He is totally an IT guy and that is where his humor is. I just can't see it working in the long run IMO
    Ed is more nerdy than I first thought. He's very sweet to Jillian though, which I like about Kiptyn and Reid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3482689;
    Nope. Definately not the F1 edit but more like the F2 edit. Sadly.
    Edit - schmedit.... they're all different each season. Melissa's was in your face, Shayne was in your face and they were F1's. Jason was in your face and so was Bevin and Moana and they were F2's. This season may be a little different as they had to edit a few episodes not knowing the actual F1, so they held back ALL the guys a little, and just showed the drama. The F1 has to be show-cased at some point, all depending on when they get their 1-1 date.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

If their 1 on 1 is same-old same-old kissing canoodling, then I think for sure Kip is not F1. If they make some kind of emotional connection, then I will be more hopeful.
    I just had this very bad thought: no one from San Diego has ever been #1: Sadie, F2 in PLo's season, Adam (AI) , runner up. Will this trend continue??
    Last edited by SDMOM; 06-04-2009 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3482852;
    That was a joke made at his own expense. I don't find Ed boring at all. He seems like a real guy. I'm waiting to see more from Kip because he's been so laid back that I'm not seeing a real personality. I'm not convinced he's as attracted to Jillian as she is into him so look forward to seeing if there's some conversation on the 1 on 1 date.

FORT Fan

I can't wait to see this weeks show..I really think they are ging to start to bring the story front and center..They knew he was in the running for the premire..They did show his Bio which was filmed at his hometown..I think he could be F1

Does anyone know why all the guys start to gang up on Kiptyn? Or is it just Fleiss trying to make us think there is drama between him and the other guys? He's been so laid back up to this point, I can't think of why they'd dislike him and I can't picture him as being the one who has a GF. I like this guy a lot (as well as Ed and Reid - I wouldn't mind if she chose either of the 3 of them) and I'm hoping we'll get to see some good footage from their date this week!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah3red;3483093;
    Does anyone know why all the guys start to gang up on Kiptyn? Or is it just Fleiss trying to make us think there is drama between him and the other guys? He's been so laid back up to this point, I can't think of why they'd dislike him and I can't picture him as being the one who has a GF. I like this guy a lot (as well as Ed and Reid - I wouldn't mind if she chose either of the 3 of them) and I'm hoping we'll get to see some good footage from their date this week!
    My guess is that their comments are really harmless - jealousy jabs. It seems like F is mixing the girlfriend drama in with the guys reaction to his 1:1 in the previews to trick viewers - when they are probably two completely separate issues. I remember they did this during Jason's season in the teasers, too.
    I am most interested in seeing the date and discovering what his relationship flaw has been in the past. I think that will be very telling re: his storyline moving forward.

Like you, I do like the Kip/Reid/Ed trio as fine F3 choices but find Kip to be extra appealing. I am touched by his maturity in situations, i.e telling ToeTanner to be himself and telling the guys to back off when Jilly/Robby were together in that tent thing kissing. He acts like a man instead of a frat boy.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3483109;
    I am most interested in seeing the date and discovering what his relationship flaw has been in the past. I think that will be very telling re: his storyline moving forward.

Like you, I do like the Kip/Reid/Ed trio as fine F3 choices but find Kip to be extra appealing. I am touched by his maturity in situations, i.e telling ToeTanner to be himself and telling the guys to back off when Jilly/Robby were together in that tent thing kissing. He acts like a man instead of a frat boy.
    i agree i think he is trying to be real here
    He never forces the relationship and he respect jill's dissions and it seems he understand the show flow
    though i think he will be even more hot if he got mad of become jelous
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto