Page 47 of 178 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3482689;
    Nope. Definately not the F1 edit but more like the F2 edit. Sadly.
    I would agree with you.Unless they changed the editing formula drastically(which I dodn't think they did) then Kip is definitely getting the F2 edit.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

New editors since Matt's season. Shayne front and center, Melissa front and center, Jesse hidden. Since this is the Bachelorette and not the Bachelor they may go with the hidden edit again. Too bad because that commercial made me feel joyous...so much laughter and smiling (except for Michael the downer.)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3482727;
    New editors since Matt's season. Shayne front and center, Melissa front and center, Jesse hidden. Since this is the Bachelorette and not the Bachelor they may go with the hidden edit again. Too bad because that commercial made me feel joyous...so much laughter and smiling (except for Michael the downer.)
    It was terrific! What a wonderful smile he has. It looks like he is definitely out of the shadows - not only with her but with the guys, too. They sound a wee bit jealous and I can't imagine the PI commentary is going to be too kind.

I agree. They looked like they really enjoy each other's company. Sigh. JMO, I think they are going with the hidden edit.
    Anyway, I love the little kiss they share in the kayaks.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3482689;
    Nope. Definately not the F1 edit but more like the F2 edit. Sadly.
    Well, I thought that at first also; but really - the edit could just be messing with our heads, and maybe he is F1 and they figure we will doubt it?????

I don't think we can expect a traditional (what does that mean anymore ) edit anymore.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

That is funny....I never saw Jesse as hidden.....he wasn't my favorite.....I enjoyed Jeremy......but I did call Jesse to win during his 1:1 date.....he had alot of SC's, PI's and he was on most of the sneak peeks. So I will be glad to enjoy kyptonite for as long as I can and enjoy the connection I see with them and look forward to see if there relationship grows or fizzles when other relationship grows.

The problem with Production's nickname for Kiptyn is that they used green kryptonite as their metaphor. It is the green stuff that strips superman's powers. During the latter part of the commercial they imply that it brings him down, but does he take others with him? Wow...they set him up and tear him down. Maybe that is their way of mitigating everyone jumping on a F1 bandwagon for him.

I'm way over thinking a cute 15 second commercial.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by lomdar;3482705;
    What is JU? Thanks
    jokersupdates

I don't know about the edit, sometimes I am wondering maybe TPTB is using reverse psychology to mess up with our thinking? My mind says he's probably not F1, but my heart hopes so. Anyway, I just want him to be happy in the end.

Ian got a lot of coverage with Meridith.

Kip is one of F2.

Regarding Ed, he seems like a techno geek to me. He doesn't seem like he has a lot to offer her. He's an IT consultant meaning they travel 80&#37; of the time and works. His traveling is not that glamorous.

Kip seems like he works for fun meaning he places having fun as a top priority.

I like F2 to be Kip and Reid. I also think both of these guys can handle Jill's family too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3482795;
    The problem with Production's nickname for Kiptyn is that they used green kryptonite as their metaphor. It is the green stuff that strips superman's powers. During the latter part of the commercial they imply that it brings him down, but does he take others with him? Wow...they set him up and tear him down. Maybe that is their way of mitigating everyone jumping on a F1 bandwagon for him.

I'm way over thinking a cute 15 second commercial.
    I see your thinking but I was also thinking they used his name because Jillian mentioned it she loved his name when he walked out of the limo before M & G and someone was thinking about superman and decided to use it for total fun.