Page 46 of 178 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3481765;
    She does cook him dinner...see steamy pic up thread ....at her "place"....like Jasson's season, it is not her RL place but a faux place. Since guys are staying with her in the house in LA will they also stay with her in the faux place in BC? Mel received the rose but didn't stay..but he had Ty with him so that I understand. TPTB are tossing all kinds of curve balls at us maybe this is another.
    Yes...I adore how he cradles her from behind. . .so intimate.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3482456;
    Did you guys read about the new commercial? Sounds like a fantastic date!
    Yup. Looking forward to it. I hope we can see him let loose and open up more.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

JU has the preview up!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3482653;
    JU has the preview up!
    cute commercial! I think there is a lot more to Kip than people are giving him credit for. Seems to have a fun personality. Can't wait to see their date!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3482667;
    cute commercial! I think there is a lot more to Kip than people are giving him credit for. Seems to have a fun personality. Can't wait to see their date!
    I absolutely agree! I can't wait for Kiptyn-nite and get to find out more about him. He just seems like a genuine super nice person! Jillian always looks happy around him! They are really cute together !
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

I just watched the preview at Jokers, it looks like a good episode. All the focus on Kip makes me wonder if we've ever seen that kind of storyline for the real F1 before? It seems like a lot of attention, and we know how they usually like to keep viewers guessing (hide the F1 as long as possible).

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3482688;
    I just watched the preview at Jokers, it looks like a good episode. All the focus on Kip makes me wonder if we've ever seen that kind of storyline for the real F1 before? It seems like a lot of attention, and we know how they usually like to keep viewers guessing (hide the F1 as long as possible).
    Nope. Definately not the F1 edit but more like the F2 edit. Sadly.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3482689;
    Nope. Definately not the F1 edit but more like the F2 edit. Sadly.
    Yep..I really think he will be F2 also, but still looking forward to learning who Kip is. He intrigues me for some reason!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3482696;
    Yep..I really think he will be F2 also, but still looking forward to learning who Kip is. He intrigues me for some reason!
    Same here. It's exciting to see them interact with each other.

FORT Newbie

What is JU? Thanks