Page 44 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3480981;
    I'm sorry. I thought that was what you were implying by what you wrote.
    It's ok. I seem to keep misunderstanding things lately...too much sleuthing for me!!! I actually do not think she chooses Kip at all. JMO. Sorry it sounded that way.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3480977;
    Oh, so you're saying he could break her heart by not opening up enough in time? I guess that makes sense but I agree...I think we should see more episodes or at least the 1 on 1 next week to see.
    this the only thing i could come up with and that make sence to me so far specialy what jill said to chris that in term on knowing about each other it is going very slow than the others
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

and yes the other theory that i can think it he is one of teh guys with a girlfreind
    Team Roberto

I saw this thread on Kip in another forum where they seem to suggest that his being on the show is surprising. However, they recognize that the publicity around him could be good for their charitable events. One even suggested if he gets kicked off maybe the guys will put him up for bid at the auction at the Bro-Am event for the single ladies to bid on. Then someone wisely pointed out the show won't be finished airing and Kip mostly like can't say anything about TB or where he finishes in the process, etc. I highly doubt ABC would allow him to be "auctioned off" since it appears he will still be in the running at that point.

If he's not the F1, it stinks that the timing is bad, since I am sure a date with Kip could score the charity some major cash!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3481105;
    I saw this thread on Kip in another forum where they seem to suggest that his being on the show is surprising. However, they recognize that the publicity around him could be good for their charitable events. One even suggested if he gets kicked off maybe the guys will put him up for bid at the auction at the Bro-Am event for the single ladies to bid on. Then someone wisely pointed out the show won't be finished airing and Kip mostly like can't say anything about TB or where he finishes in the process, etc. I highly doubt ABC would allow him to be "auctioned off" since it appears he will still be in the running at that point.

If he's not the F1, it stinks that the timing is bad, since I am sure a date with Kip could score the charity some major cash!
    It doesn't have to be a "date", if he's willing to spill some beans, I will pay the big bucks! LOL

Does anyone else feel that the kissing scenes with Jill and Kip look a little awkward? They make me feel uncomfortable just watching them.

Quote Originally Posted by bdelregi;3481155;
    Does anyone else feel that the kissing scenes with Jill and Kip look a little awkward? They make me feel uncomfortable just watching them.
    Watch that last one in slow motion and you might blush. No, I don't think they're awkward...more like two heat seeking missles.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

i thought they have great connecation and was ok
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3481111;
    It doesn't have to be a "date", if he's willing to spill some beans, I will pay the big bucks! LOL
    Since it is for charity...anything for the cause...and following true TB fashion, I think a "group" date in order ..with a beach picnic/surfing lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3480797;
    Oh and where did the information that he is being groomed as the next Bachelor originate from ? Though I love him and hes cute, he is not as good looking as some of the other guys in this season. Plus I doubt he could carry a show !
    I think Jake would make a way better Bachelor. But we'll see.

If Jason could carry a show, I see no reason Kip couldn't.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono