Page 42 of 178 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3478609;
    Be careful what boards you are getting your info from. I got suckered last season.
    You and me both! Notice I'm not there this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3480810;
    Kiptyn said "do you have a lust for life" and she said "well I do now" lol it was really cute
    Is that what he said ? I did not catch that at all.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3480440;

Aww - thats so cute !

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3480837;
    Is that what he said ? I did not catch that at all.

Thanks.
    I've discovered that I have to turn CC on for their conversations. She talks fast and he has a bit of a mumble mouth. Difficult to hear and understand.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I Loved teh convestion of them just cute and you can tell that Jill is realy into him
    Iam glad that next week he will make move while she is cooking
    realy realy cant wait i want to see more of them
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3469895;
    If it is Kip, he is different than what I think he would be. I would have thought he would have capitalized all his "I's" when he is talking about himself for one thing, haha!! Seems he likes blondes too (Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston). Interesting type of song as well!

ETA
    He could have signed up too so that he can keep in touch with all the guys from the show, etc.
    I don't know.. I think it is a fake Myspace page. I heard he wasn't allowed to have any connection with Facebook/Myspace until after the show had aired. Also, wasn't allowed to watch the 1st episode?!?! Not sure what that means. He did just get back into town (Encinitas) this past week. That is about all I know Oh ya...and that he looks hot and TAN! Meaning, I am sure he was in Hawaii, with that golden glow.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-03-2009 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3480924;
    I don't know.. I think it is a fake Myspace page. I heard he wasn't aloud to have any connection with Facebook/Myspace until after the show had aired. Also, wasn't aloud to watch the 1st episode?!?! Not sure what that means. He did just get back into town (Encinitas) this past week. That is about all I know Oh ya...and that he looks hot and TAN! Meaning, I am sure he was in Hawaii, with that golden glow.
    Welcome to the board!!! Please give us any information that you have to spill. We love all the juicy stuff here....
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3480927;
    Welcome to the board!!! Please give us any information that you have to spill. We love all the juicy stuff here....
    Did I write ALOUD? I meant Allowed..it has been a long day!
    I just know Kip as a great guy...super nice, genuine, loves life, people, etc.. What you see is what you get. I have know him for years, and he hasn't changed. I really wish him the best!

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3480930;
    Did I write ALOUD? I meant Allowed..it has been a long day!
    I just know Kip as a great guy...super nice, genuine, loves life, people, etc.. What you see is what you get. I have know him for years, and he hasn't changed. I really wish him the best!
    Welcome!!

Thanks for the information.

Welcome aboard, Iknowkip! I also live in Encinitas, so I'm definitely rooting for the hometown boy!!
    Feel free to share whatever you can. Do you know when he returned home?
    No matter what the outcome of the show is, I wish the very best for him! Please let him know he has many fans.