Page 41 of 178 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3480678;
    I like Kip, but is it possible he is getting a mild Bevin edit? Jillian keeps mentioning the physical attraction, and we all know how Andy was physically attracted to Bevin. I think the only flaw is he hasn't had his heart broken. She saw it as a flaw in Sasha, hopefully not Kip.
    According to the press release, in their 1 on 1 date, "Back at her place, the couple has a serious conversation about love, and Kiptyn reveals a flaw that has hindered him in past relationships." So hopefully she will get to know him better and their connection will be more than physical; we will see.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3480667;
    I am wondering what the "flaw" is? However, since she kept him until at least F3, it's probably not a big deal to her (keep my fingers crossed).
    I also like it that during their conversations that have been shown, Kip never discussed about other guys, and never asked for a rose (Yay, Ed, I am looking at you!!). During the pre-RC last night, when Tanner P. told Kip he had no special talents, Kip said "don't compare to others, just be yourself", which scored huge points for me; not only is he good-looking, he also seems to be really level-headed. Too bad the editing only highlights their making out. Oh, at least we have next Monday to look forward to!
    i noticed that part too! and also when all the guys were in the hot tub and scrounging around trying to peek at robby and jillian, kiptyn's just chilling in the back, not wanting to participate. and if you notice, he's all like "no, no, no...c'mon!" juan even stops and turns to look at kiptyn for a bit because of what he says. even if kiptyn made have said that in a joking matter, i still think that speaks volumes to how level-headed he's portrayed to be.

i definitely think he's the quiet type that's not necessarily putting himself out there for jillian...yet. hopefully we'll get to see him opening up to her next week on their 1-on-1.

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3480678;
    I like Kip, but is it possible he is getting a mild Bevin edit? Jillian keeps mentioning the physical attraction, and we all know how Andy was physically attracted to Bevin. I think the only flaw is he hasn't had his heart broken. She saw it as a flaw in Sasha, hopefully not Kip.
    I think physical attraction for a guy and a girl are a little different. IMO when a guy is physically attracted to a girl, it's just that, purely physical. When girls are physically attracted to a guy, there ususally is a bit more that goes with it... there's usually a character trait that goes with it.

I think Jilly's attraction to Kip goes deeper than just "he's hot" .... there's also a gentleness and respectful manner about him.... that's the way I see it anyway
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3480739;
    I think physical attraction for a guy and a girl are a little different. IMO when a guy is physically attracted to a girl, it's just that, purely physical. When girls are physically attracted to a guy, there ususally is a bit more that goes with it... there's usually a character trait that goes with it.

I think Jilly's attraction to Kip goes deeper than just "he's hot" .... there's also a gentleness and respectful manner about him.... that's the way I see it anyway
    Oh, that is very, very true. I guess what I meant was the way their getting the Fleiss edit.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by weimei113;3480714;
    i noticed that part too! and also when all the guys were in the hot tub and scrounging around trying to peek at robby and jillian, kiptyn's just chilling in the back, not wanting to participate. and if you notice, he's all like "no, no, no...c'mon!" juan even stops and turns to look at kiptyn for a bit because of what he says. even if kiptyn made have said that in a joking matter, i still think that speaks volumes to how level-headed he's portrayed to be.

i definitely think he's the quiet type that's not necessarily putting himself out there for jillian...yet. hopefully we'll get to see him opening up to her next week on their 1-on-1.
    I thought that was him but I wasn't sure! Thanks for pointing that out.
    I really don't think it's fair that TPTB made him just a man-toy for Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3480753;
    Oh, that is very, very true. I guess what I meant was the way their getting the Fleiss edit.
    I sure hope not but I think the first few episodes are vague as they were edited before the FRC. I don't think the physical aspect is necessarily the kiss of death at this point, especially with Jillian. She's a got a good instinct about men, that's the impression I got anyway. I think if she goes for Kip, she could get the whole package in him... he's hot, responsible and could be her best friend too
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I agree about her getting the whole package if Kip is the one.
    I for one am absulutely waiting for next week when she does the 1 on 1 with him. That where their real relationship will start. For me I simply don't see her connection with any of the others like with him but I realise that the physical connection (on TB) never makes it till the end. Kip is getting a very good edit otherwise. Maybe there is nothing negative to show but surely they have PIs of him commenting on the stuff going on in the house. But none of it is shown. Instead we are given brief glimpses into him empathising and sympathising with those around him. Shows a very impressive nature.
    Last edited by nd4reality; 06-02-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Oh and where did the information that he is being groomed as the next Bachelor originate from ? Though I love him and hes cute, he is not as good looking as some of the other guys in this season. Plus I doubt he could carry a show !
    I think Jake would make a way better Bachelor. But we'll see.

One more question if someone heard the end of their 1 on 1 in Ep 3.

After they kissed, what did he say and Jillian answered (paraphrasing here) I do now or something like that and they both laughed. ?

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3480800;
    One more question if someone heard the end of their 1 on 1 in Ep 3.

After they kissed, what did he say and Jillian answered (paraphrasing here) I do now or something like that and they both laughed. ?
    Kiptyn said "do you have a lust for life" and she said "well I do now" lol it was really cute
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily