Page 4 of 178 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3458836;
    What is Kip's last name?
    Locke. Thanks to the wonderful sleuthers here!

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;3458856;
    Locke. Thanks to the wonderful sleuthers here!
    Thank-you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3458791;
    F2 slotted as next bachelor edit only goes so far. She can still pick him if she loves him the most. Does that make sense? No FRC so editing rules don't apply in the usual way to epi 1. Or -- given time constraints -- to the other 2 LA based dates as the editors will be working off story boarded endings. There is room for spontaneity in attachment and choices, IMO, but also always a back up plan. So I am deluding myself that something "real" happens along the way. Why not. I deserve a break from cynicism! Let's all be starry eyed romantics for a kick. ( :PS Though it is Kiptyn's thread -- and judging from twitter he is the runaway fan fave -- I don't have a favorite. It's not possible to select without hearing them interact, etc.
    What I want to know : Is he one of the ones that RS thinks was offered the $75,000 to be one of the F2 - either the winner or the next Bachelor? How's that for cynicism?

The guy is awfully fine looking; I will say that, but after that huge dose of Mike Fleiss last season, anybody and everybody now is suspect, especially a good-looking guy that seems too good to be true and who is showing up in too many places - that just isn't the typical mode of operation!

I keep thinking of two things: 1)Jillian made a comment (can't remember where) that she is tries to go into her hotel room, close the drapes, and envision the guy being with her forever, in everyday situations...something like that, and
    2) Jillian still has to meet and interact with the F2's families.
    I'll always remember Stephanie's remark, "Remember, you also marry the family."

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3458911;
    I keep thinking of two things: 1)Jillian made a comment (can't remember where) that she is tries to go into her hotel room, close the drapes, and envision the guy being with her forever, in everyday situations...something like that, and
    2) Jillian still has to meet and interact with the F2's families.
    I'll always remember Stephanie's remark, "Remember, you also marry the family."
    at their current spot in the filming process jilli has already meet the F2's families on the HTDs along with the other guys' who got HTDs

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3458113;
    ITA.
    I think it's Reid's voice-over saying "I love her more than anything else in the world", and Kip's "she is beautiful, blah blah, and needs to be treated right". Maybe Kip either did not fall madly in love with Jillian, or he's more reserved, not "opening up". In the RC toast, Reid was right next to Jillian, and Kip way in the back. "Will he break my heart?", maybe that's the lingering doubt in her mind. OK, that's my storyline for Kip.
    I agree. I think if Kip's not our F1, then he's the next Bachelor chosen by Fleiss. I see Reid as the F1. Jillian said she wants to be swept off her feet, and I think Reid will be her Prince!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3458897;
    What I want to know : Is he one of the ones that RS thinks was offered the $75,000 to be one of the F2 - either the winner or the next Bachelor? How's that for cynicism?

The guy is awfully fine looking; I will say that, but after that huge dose of Mike Fleiss last season, anybody and everybody now is suspect, especially a good-looking guy that seems too good to be true and who is showing up in too many places - that just isn't the typical mode of operation!
    DITTO!

found an address for kip, checked it out on google earth and it's nowhere near an ocean or any other body of water so i assume this HTD shot is at a hotel? guess it could be at a parents house or something but let try scoping out some hotels around the area

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3458918;
    I agree. I think if Kip's not our F1, then he's the next Bachelor chosen by Fleiss. I see Reid as the F1. Jillian said she wants to be swept off her feet, and I think Reid will be her Prince!
    We haven't seen Reid interact with Jillian up to this point; so we, the viewers, have no idea regarding his personality. We have, however, seen a sliver of Kip's personality. He told Jillian that he wants to keep it real, so the question is does he, and to what extent?

I thought his intro piece was so bland in context that it might be overlooked - and it was...RS did not include it in his review of that section of the show, and I find that funny. Let's face it, Jason was a boring person and Jillian fell for him. Perhaps Kip being low-key is what attracts her. She did say somewhere that her list was altered, that humor may not play a large part in what she is now looking for in a man. Anyway - the FRC is still a few days away and whomever she chooses will (hopefully) be the right one for her.

ETA: regarding above photo of them at the beach - isn't it cute that Jillian's dress color matches the flowers in the shot? LOL

Also, I think the 75,000 next bachelor guy scooped out by RS had declined the offer. Weren't there two possible bachelors who were in the hiring pod with exposure on the bachelorette, but both declined?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-20-2009 at 12:37 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

I'm looking at the SC of Jillian and Kiptyn kayaking in what looks like False Creek heading toward Burrard Bridge in Vancouver. This clearly puts him there on a visit to her famiy. So who would the other finalist be... Reid?