Page 25 of 178 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3471662;
    Me too.At first we keep hearing that he leaves because he can't handle this whole thing which if I remember correctly was Tessa's comment at one point in Andy's season.Now we are speculating the possibility of him getting farther than we thought he did(possibly even as far as Spain?)
    She also seemed to have a better conversation with him during the M&G than many of the others - then, he just sort of disappeared
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3471522;
    The red Nike shox that Kip wore on the basketball date match with the ones on the bridge in Hawaii. So Kip is in Hawaii. Jesse's shoes don't match.

OH, Cupcake, you never cease to amaze me!!
    Now, all we need to find out is how many made it to Hawaii?

Cupcakes! Awsome find!

"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3471522;
    The red Nike shox that Kip wore on the basketball date match with the ones on the bridge in Hawaii. So Kip is in Hawaii. Jesse's shoes don't match.

Great observation, cupcakes! I guess sometimes it pays off to examine feet. Maybe Tanner isn't so crazy after all.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

FORT Newbie

Hi all,

Kiptyn fan here. Been lurking since Deanna's season and thought I might join you guys! (Great group btw). Anyways, Kiptyn has a Facebook Fan Page set-up by people from his hometown, and one of them posted a message on the wall today: she ran into him today, but didn't ask him about the Bachelorette. You can do a search on Facebook: Kip Locke Rocks. This page can be a good source of hints/clues/old pictures, etc. to his real personality. (I think his friends think highly of him - and not only for his good looks!).

Welcome pangsurbs!! So that's a definite sighting of Kip today and we think Jillian is still in Hawaii. Hmmm. Her first media appearance is Monday in NY with Regis and Kelly.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3471728;
    Great observation, cupcakes! I guess sometimes it pays off to examine feet. Maybe Tanner isn't so crazy after all.
    It was fun trying to figure that cap out!

Quote Originally Posted by pangsurbs;3471758;
    Hi all,

Kiptyn fan here. Been lurking since Deanna's season and thought I might join you guys! (Great group btw). Anyways, Kiptyn has a Facebook Fan Page set-up by people from his hometown, and one of them posted a message on the wall today: she ran into him today, but didn't ask him about the Bachelorette. You can do a search on Facebook: Kip Locke Rocks. This page can be a good source of hints/clues/old pictures, etc. to his real personality. (I think his friends think highly of him - and not only for his good looks!).
    Welcome pangsurbs! Thanks for letting us know about the facebook page!

Here is the link:
    The Bachelorette | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by pangsurbs;3471758;
    Hi all,

I am going to keep my eyes open now; maybe I will run into him one of these days!
    The sighting also confirms that Kip is probably not F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3471800;
    I am going to keep my eyes open now; maybe I will run into him one of these days!
    The sighting also confirms that Kip is probably not F1.
    Why do you say that......the FRC was on the 24th.....they would have a few days together and return home. If Jillian is still in Hawaii (which we don't know that for sure) that doesn't mean her F1 is with her.....either of the guys could be home by now. There has been activity on Reid's account also, noted 4 new friends accepted etc. It could be also he is not F1 but it is still a possibility he is.

Awesome job Cupcakes!!! I have always thought that was Kip because it just looks like his build, his watch, etc. but I am glad you've been able to prove it for us!!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."