Page 24 of 178 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3471522;
    The red Nike shox that Kip wore on the basketball date match with the ones on the bridge in Hawaii. So Kip is in Hawaii. Jesse's shoes don't match.

COOL Find!

The red Nike shox that Kip wore on the basketball date match with the ones on the bridge in Hawaii. So Kip is in Hawaii. Jesse's shoes don't match.

And once again, you amaze me.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Great job Cupcakes!!!
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Your awesome, great sleuthing skills. Another id made for the finals.

So does that make Kip f2 or f3???
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3471582;
    So does that make Kip f2 or f3???
    I'm guessing 3 in Hawaii because I'm really starting to believe it was 5 htds and 4 to Spain.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3471589;
    I'm guessing 3 in Hawaii because I'm really starting to believe it was 5 htds and 4 to Spain.
    If things plan out like you are thinking(by the way I am in agreement about the 5 HTD's) then who becomes f2?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3471626;
    If things plan out like you are thinking(by the way I am in agreement about the 5 HTD's) then who becomes f2?
    Well, pretty well proven that Kip is in Hawaii and if Ed does go to Spain then Reid might not be F1 (even though I do want him to be) JMO - I've thought there was something fishy going on with Ed for awhile now just don't know what or why.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3471626;
    I think for sure Reid & Kip are in Hawaii, the 3rd guy in the mix is a real tossup. Robby? Ed? Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3471651;
    JMO - I've thought there was something fishy going on with Ed for awhile now just don't know what or why.
    Me too.At first we keep hearing that he leaves because he can't handle this whole thing which if I remember correctly was Tessa's comment at one point in Andy's season.Now we are speculating the possibility of him getting farther than we thought he did(possibly even as far as Spain?)
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl