Page 23 of 178 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jan11;3471052;
    K looks sincere in the sense that he doesn't go all his way (as with Wes) to "win", but he seems so aloof all the time. He doesn't look like he is into Jillian. He probably likes her, but that's it. The interesting thing is that he looks most genuinely happy only when he gets to take his shirt off in front of the camera.
    I think that is all the producers ploy......if I had someone like Kiptyn with abs like that I would put him on the screen also. Then we have Jake with a great body and we are shown Jillian undressing him and taking off shirts. I guess it is all what we see and feel. Kiptyn wasn't the only one with shirts off...during the BB game Kip wasn't shown that much unlike David and others. Just interesting.....

I don't know if Kip has commitment issues or not, just that by only showing that part of his convo with Jill, TPTB are implying that he may.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3471059;
    I don't know if Kip has commitment issues or not, just that by only showing that part of his convo with Jill, TPTB are implying that he may.
    I think that will be his storyline.....I just find it interesting that the sleuthers forget that there is a storyline and that tptb is making the story and some are buying it. We see what we want to see and hear what we want to hear....i am loving the confusion and uncertainty.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3471071;
    I think that will be his storyline.....I just find it interesting that the sleuthers forget that there is a storyline and that tptb is making the story and some are buying it. We see what we want to see and hear what we want to hear....i am loving the confusion and uncertainty.
    Oh, I think most here remember the 'story' the confusion is caused this season, I think, because even the editors didn't know what the edit was for the first episode. They could make guesses and they certainly had more to go on then us but unless Jillian told tptb who her choice was when they left Spain it would be guesses. I believe that we heard that the extended filming was because she requested more time.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3471084;
    Oh, I think most here remember the 'story' the confusion is caused this season, I think, because even the editors didn't know what the edit was for the first episode. They could make guesses and they certainly had more to go on then us but unless Jillian told tptb who her choice was when they left Spain it would be guesses. I believe that we heard that the extended filming was because she requested more time.
    I agree.....the storyline I was kind of referring to is "Mr. Invisible".....there are alot that has just let this take a life of its own, and labeling Reid with that and this meaning he is the F1 (hidden edit)....I don't see him as hidden. I will be more interested in eps. 3 and how the edit goes. The preview of Jillian and Kip's kiss during pre-RC eps 2. was not shown and is not available on abcmedianet or abc main site. Why is that? I believe we will be able to really see storylines and what direction tptb with take with eps. 3. I can't wait......

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3470727;
    You and a zillion others just got 'fleeced'! The producers want you to think it's him.

Just noticed his name backwards is Nytpik!
    Oh, my. I wonder if Kip himself has ever realized that?

The red Nike shox that Kip wore on the basketball date match with the ones on the bridge in Hawaii. So Kip is in Hawaii. Jesse's shoes don't match.

Has anyone noticed that Kip has a little bit of a lazy eye in his left eye...I noticed at the RC...or maybe I am seeing things.

FORT Regular

Does anyone know what's the name of Kiptyn's event planning company? or the business he develops?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3471522;
    The red Nike shox that Kip wore on the basketball date match with the ones on the bridge in Hawaii. So Kip is in Hawaii. Jesse's shoes don't match.

You are seriously amazing!!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn