Page 22 of 178 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3470842;
    I have heard explicitly that the producers wanted to keep both Moana and Kirsten on as F2s. In other words, once the Bachelor makes up his mind who the F1 is, then sometimes the producers get to pick the F2. Obviously in the case of both Kirsten and Moana who were very dramatic and controversial characters, it made for a much more exciting F2 than it would have if Tina Fab and Susan had been the F2s.

That is not to say that the Bach/ette doesn't choose his F2 most of the time, but I have no trouble believing that Jason as the producer F2 pick with the next Bach in mind.
    I remember hearing that Travis really did want to take Susan to F2.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by TeamKip55;3470745;
    I'm 99% sure that is not his real myspace. He had a myspace before (for years) and I was friends with him but at some point he took it down, I'm not sure when. It may have been just before he went on Bachelorette, I didn't notice. Anyway, his old myspace was nothing like that one. And I don't think he'd start one up again right now in the midst of all this drama. He's pretty low key, I think he'd wait for all the hoopla to die down if he wants to have one again.
    Thanks. I have a hard time believing it's his; the writing just does not seem like a 30 something professional. Is he back home yet? Any chance I will run into him in town LOL?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3470857;
    I remember hearing that Travis really did want to take Susan to F2.
    Yes I heard the same thing about Travis wanting to take Susan to the f2.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3470862;
    Yes I heard the same thing about Travis wanting to take Susan to the f2.
    Supposedly, it was the brother-in-law that said Travis remarked that if he had it to do again, he would have taken Susan and the F5 blonde that had an unusual name starting with a J. She had been divorced.
    It really wouldn't have mattered, though, as Travis wasn't really ready to settle into a relationship. He wanted to get his residency finished. That was what was on his mind. He did let it be known though to the producers as the episodes were being aired that he was clearly concerned about the (emotional) impact that the all of it had on Moana.

Note to mod: Maybe all of this needs to be in the Edit Analysis thread, but I don't know how to transfer it.

FORT Fogey

I can understand everyones comments about Kip being F2.....My questions is then why do they leave out the pre-RC kiss with Jillian and Kip....also why do they have all the SC which Kip is just outside of the pictures...My older kids watched it with me and both of them think F1 is Jake. They don't even think Kip as a frontrunner. They said that yeah they kissed but she kissed alot of them. So for the regular public after eps 2 Jake is the frontrunner. They showed Jillian asking Juan to go have some time during the after party and also asked for Kiptyn. It really didn't show any special treatment to Kip. Is Kip being hidden by edit or is he hiding himself due to trying to figure this all out. He seems to me to be a thinker and anaylsis things. There was not one pre-RC 1:1 shown where a kiss was exchanged. I think usually that is more telling then other times.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3470982;
    I can understand everyones comments about Kip being F2.....My questions is then why do they leave out the pre-RC kiss with Jillian and Kip....also why do they have all the SC which Kip is just outside of the pictures...My older kids watched it with me and both of them think F1 is Jake. They don't even think Kip as a frontrunner. They said that yeah they kissed but she kissed alot of them. So for the regular public after eps 2 Jake is the frontrunner. They showed Jillian asking Juan to go have some time during the after party and also asked for Kiptyn. It really didn't show any special treatment to Kip. Is Kip being hidden by edit or is he hiding himself due to trying to figure this all out. He seems to me to be a thinker and anaylsis things. There was not one pre-RC 1:1 shown where a kiss was exchanged. I think usually that is more telling then other times.
    They are definitely showing Jake as the early front runner and "perfect guy", who we at FORT know will crash and burn before HTDs in probably a spectacular (and ratings-grabbing) way. Kip right now is presented as the guy who Jill is most physically attracted to, but he may have some commitment issues. I suspect by the time Kip has his one-on-one, we will start seeing him as a front runner, albeit with "issues".

FORT Fogey

I guess I have a different take on Kip....I don't see him as committment issues, I see him as very picky, and he would not be on this show if he wasn't impressed with Jillian. JMO I was older when I got married.....and I can say that I was never truly heartbroken before.....so I can relate to Kip because he expressed exactly how I felt while I was doing the dating thing. I was ready to care and love someone but no one really made my heart do flip flops. I had fun and some great relationships but they just fizzled with no heartbreak. I am a very committed person and just was waiting for the right guy to come around. Now married 20 years this July.....I think Kip is the type of guy that doesn't like to be center of attention, he gets his ego filled with being an event planner. I love doing event planning and that is all about center of attention and recognition if the event is successful. I have noticed each time Kip talks with Jillian 1:1 he always asks how she is doing and what she is thinking or wants. He is not filling her head with a bunch of fake compliments....all Kip PI's of what he is thinking is from future. So, who knows what his thoughts are as of esp 2. I just find it interesting that Kip's interviews that are shown during dates etc. are always about Jillian never about any other guys. So far Reid, David, Tanner P., Jesse, Wes a little of Ed are talking bad about other guys. So just a few things to think about and watch in the future to see if that continues. I think Reid is no longer hidden, he is expressing his opinions and interaction with Jillian is being shown. So, I ask who is the hidden so called "Mr. Invisible".

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3471021;
    I guess I have a different take on Kip....I don't see him as committment issues, I see him as very picky, and he would not be on this show if he wasn't impressed with Jillian. JMO I was older when I got married.....and I can say that I was never truly heartbroken before.....so I can relate to Kip because he expressed exactly how I felt while I was doing the dating thing. I was ready to care and love someone but no one really made my heart do flip flops. I had fun and some great relationships but they just fizzled with no heartbreak. I am a very committed person and just was waiting for the right guy to come around. Now married 20 years this July.....I think Kip is the type of guy that doesn't like to be center of attention, he gets his ego filled with being an event planner. I love doing event planning and that is all about center of attention and recognition if the event is successful. I have noticed each time Kip talks with Jillian 1:1 he always asks how she is doing and what she is thinking or wants. He is not filling her head with a bunch of fake compliments....all Kip PI's of what he is thinking is from future. So, who knows what his thoughts are as of esp 2. I just find it interesting that Kip's interviews that are shown during dates etc. are always about Jillian never about any other guys. So far Reid, David, Tanner P., Jesse, Wes a little of Ed are talking bad about other guys. So just a few things to think about and watch in the future to see if that continues. I think Reid is no longer hidden, he is expressing his opinions and interaction with Jillian is being shown. So, I ask who is the hidden so called "Mr. Invisible".
    Great post!!
    I agree with you: just because Kip has never been heartbroken does not necessarily mean he has commitment issues; it's more likely the right one hasn't came along. Remember Graham's mom commented that, up to that point, none of his girl friends had lasted longer than a few months? However, he's been with this same girl (can't remember her name) ever since B4 ended.
    I also like you pointing out Kip has never said anything negative about any other guys. Even Reid has mentioned others being "meatheads", and asked Jillian to take him out of the bottom (paraphrase), and Reid gets a pass because he's the potential F1. I am not bashing him, but trying to say it's all a matter of perspectives on the viewers' part. It will be interesting to see how the editing evolves, now they know who the F1 is.

FORT Newbie

K looks sincere in the sense that he doesn't go all his way (as with Wes) to "win", but he seems so aloof all the time. He doesn't look like he is into Jillian. He probably likes her, but that's it. The interesting thing is that he looks most genuinely happy only when he gets to take his shirt off in front of the camera.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3471046;
    Great post!!
    I agree with you: just because Kip has never been heartbroken does not necessarily mean he has commitment issues; it's more likely the right one hasn't came along. Remember Graham's mom commented that, up to that point, none of his girl friends had lasted longer than a few months? However, he's been with this same girl (can't remember her name) ever since B4 ended.
    I also like you pointing out Kip has never said anything negative about any other guys. Even Reid has mentioned others being "meatheads", and asked Jillian to take him out of the bottom (paraphrase), and Reid gets a pass because he's the potential F1. I am not bashing him, but trying to say it's all a matter of perspectives on the viewers' part. It will be interesting to see how the editing evolves, now they know who the F1 is.
    Agreed but Molly was shown to be making negative comments last season and she ended up being F1. Who knows what they're thinking with edits sometimes.
    We need not think alike to love alike