Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

  1. #11
    FORT Fan cubsgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    40
    Posts
    397

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    I think he's going to be one of my faves this season. I just hope he's not one of the slimy snakes that have a girlfriend or the guy that's only there with the hopes of being the next Bachelor.

  2. #12
    Yee-haw, salsa! terabithia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    834

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsgirl;3457207;
    I think he's going to be one of my faves this season. I just hope he's not one of the slimy snakes that have a girlfriend or the guy that's only there with the hopes of being the next Bachelor.
    There was someone posting here who said she knew him, he played soccer with her brother when they were young and Kip is still friends with her brother. She only had positive things to say about Kip and there wasn't any hint of a girlfriend or ulterior motives.

    It's possible this was an ABC staffer pretending to know him, but her info seemed good. She said Kip told friends/family (via text I think) they were going to Hawaii -- she thought that was part of the "things are going great, I haven't been cut yet" code and didn't know they were actually going to Hawaii, this was before anybody confirmed they were filming in Hawaii.

    I think it's very likely TPTB is editing Kip to be their next bachelor, the same way they groomed Jason during DeAnna's season. I have a feeling it's going to come down to Kip and Reid, and Jillian will choose the guy who is more like her (Reid). Personally I think Kip is a little too gorgeous and perfect (not that I think anyone is actually perfect), she might be afraid she can't hang on to a guy like him in the real world. This is pure speculation and based on my own insecurities, for sure!

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    I am not sure if he's shy or not used to the camera yet, but I've noticed that he usually hides in the back in group dates. He was in the back row during the toast at the end of the first RC, he was at the far right in the Harlem Globetrotter/Venice Beach date, and he was also in the very back when a group of them was walking with Jillian on the street. Remember, Jillian sought him out at M & G, not the other way around, and I like it. Hopefully he'll get a good edit through out.
    Also, I am pretty sure it's his voice in the preview saying "Hawaii is the land of love"; what do you guys think? We just have to wait and see to find out if he's F1.

  4. #14
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3457383;
    I am not sure if he's shy or not used to the camera yet, but I've noticed that he usually hides in the back in group dates. He was in the back row during the toast at the end of the first RC, he was at the far right in the Harlem Globetrotter/Venice Beach date, and he was also in the very back when a group of them was walking with Jillian on the street. Remember, Jillian sought him out at M & G, not the other way around, and I like it. Hopefully he'll get a good edit through out.
    Also, I am pretty sure it's his voice in the preview saying "Hawaii is the land of love"; what do you guys think? We just have to wait and see to find out if he's F1.
    For what it's worth, I had asked likeaparkinglot (the one who says she knew him) if he was the shy type and she said he was not. Therefore it may be that he is camera shy right now....

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3457388;
    For what it's worth, I had asked likeaparkinglot (the one who says she knew him) if he was the shy type and she said he was not. Therefore it may be that he is camera shy right now....
    That's good to know. So, maybe just maybe the edit is keeping him as appearing one way because they want to hide him for now and not make a connection with Jillian so obvious.

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,989

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Is Kip the one who told her that he was the ketsup guy?

  7. #17
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,152

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3456838;
    Is the screen cap of a man in a tux holding Jillian(in a red, long gown), is that Kip? It looks like there is a small stage with stairs behind and to the left of them. Is that Spain?
    Well, it looks like Kip to me.

    As for the mention about Kip might be someone who would/could break Jillian's heart...... I assumed that was because he said he was going to be honest and told her that he only put Ketchup on his hotdog. Probably to Jillian's alarm, because she wants a mustard guy, but hopefully she has gotten over that silly idea.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey Parasolpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Taxland, Ontario
    Posts
    1,568

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3457316;
    There was someone posting here who said she knew him, he played soccer with her brother when they were young and Kip is still friends with her brother. She only had positive things to say about Kip and there wasn't any hint of a girlfriend or ulterior motives.

    It's possible this was an ABC staffer pretending to know him, but her info seemed good. She said Kip told friends/family (via text I think) they were going to Hawaii -- she thought that was part of the "things are going great, I haven't been cut yet" code and didn't know they were actually going to Hawaii, this was before anybody confirmed they were filming in Hawaii.

    I think it's very likely TPTB is editing Kip to be their next bachelor, the same way they groomed Jason during DeAnna's season. I have a feeling it's going to come down to Kip and Reid, and Jillian will choose the guy who is more like her (Reid). Personally I think Kip is a little too gorgeous and perfect (not that I think anyone is actually perfect), she might be afraid she can't hang on to a guy like him in the real world. This is pure speculation and based on my own insecurities, for sure!
    Then again, Kip may have been supposed to be groomed to be the next B, but dang maybe he just fell for Jilly! In relationships, one individual is often the adorer and the other the adoree. We saw this with Trista and Ryan. She did not pick Charlie because she needed to be the one who was adored. Smart girl for recognizing this about herself. I see the same dynamic here. If Jill picks Kip she will be the adorer;if she picks Reid, the adored. It just depends on which role she is more comfortable in.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,989

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3457878;
    Well, it looks like Kip to me.

    As for the mention about Kip might be someone who would/could break Jillian's heart...... I assumed that was because he said he was going to be honest and told her that he only put Ketchup on his hotdog. Probably to Jillian's alarm, because she wants a mustard guy, but hopefully she has gotten over that silly idea.
    If it is Kip that said he is a ketsup guy, it doesn't bother me at all because we either heard her say or read where she said that she had completely abandoned the mustard theory altogether and replaced it with the desire for a guy who could communicate and who had a sense of humor.

    What is more bothersome with Kip is the fact that he has been showcased in a pre-season show clip as well as a clip in what ever mag that is where Chris Harrison describes "5 to watch". IMO that is too much emphasis. I can't remember an F1 ever getting both of those exposures, plus an edited 1rst out of the limo, and plus the bachlor (ette) seeks him/her out first.

    That makes me think as far as edit goes that Kip might be the F2 slotted to be the next Bachelor - make him so familiar so that when he gets his heart broken, America will already know him, like him, and be ready to embrace him with open arms.

  10. #20
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3457974;
    If it is Kip that said he is a ketsup guy, it doesn't bother me at all because we either heard her say or read where she said that she had completely abandoned the mustard theory altogether and replaced it with the desire for a guy who could communicate and who had a sense of humor.

    What is more bothersome with Kip is the fact that he has been showcased in a pre-season show clip as well as a clip in what ever mag that is where Chris Harrison describes "5 to watch". IMO that is too much emphasis. I can't remember an F1 ever getting both of those exposures, plus an edited 1rst out of the limo, and plus the bachlor (ette) seeks him/her out first.

    That makes me think as far as edit goes that Kip might be the F2 slotted to be the next Bachelor - make him so familiar so that when he gets his heart broken, America will already know him, like him, and be ready to embrace him with open arms.
    I will have to agree with everything you say here...it makes sense!! But the FRC hasn't happened yet right?? How did they know to edit Reid as hidden and Kip as out there??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.