Page 19 of 178 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3470192;
    I did think it was a bit awkward, but not as much as the others.

All of the kisses in the episode seemed forced to me. They were having these normal, first date conversations. Then all of a sudden they're like making out. None of them seemed natural.

I think that Jillian thinks the way Jason did it (kissing a lot of people, and starting early) is the way that all the Bachelor/ettes did it, but it's definitely not.
    I'm not sure when it became a requirement for the bachelor/ettes to start kissing lots of women/men on the first date. It didn't help either with the General Hospital date and now the John Wayne date.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3470196;
    I'm not sure when it became a requirement for the bachelor/ettes to start kissing lots of women/men on the first date. It didn't help either with the General Hospital date and now the John Wayne date.
    maybe part of it is she's testing the guys to see how mature they are or how they react. I remember on Jason's season she was the only one not freaking out about him kissing the other girls, etc, and was very realistic & level-headed in saying she knew what she signed up for and she knew what to expect and she just how to stay focused, etc. And maybe she wants to quickly weed out those she won't have a physical connection with.

I really don't think that it's Kip's myspace page.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Regular

So we found out on Monday in Episode 2 Kiptyn has never had his heartbroken before and so think this is foreshadowing for him being in the F2, Jillian picking Reid, and Kiptyn being the next bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by akacarlton;3470389;
    So we found out on Monday in Episode 2 Kiptyn has never had his heartbroken before and so think this is foreshadowing for him being in the F2, Jillian picking Reid, and Kiptyn being the next bachelor.
    Welcome to the board!!!! You've hit the nail on the head.....it seems as if it is going this way.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

Thanks, I really want him to be the next bachelor cause I really don't think she'll pick him when it comes down to the f2. Although I also thought Grant was going to be the next bachelor before Jason but I also knew they weren't going to pick him cause of his basketball.
    Last edited by akacarlton; 05-27-2009 at 01:35 AM.

i think kip takes the things slow and this why people thinks he is boaring just because he does not act crazy like the other
    I think he is real and jilli like his physical apperance and this why she kissed him
    Now In this episode i liked less and i think it because of the edit

Regarding myspace not sure about it probably fake
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469889;
    Not me. I'd rather him leave earlier than that because I'd hate to see him make it to that last day just to get heartbroken especially since it will be his first heartbreak.....in front of millions of viewers.
    I hightly doubt that Kip is going to get his heartbroken - if he hasn't in 31 years, a situtation like this isn't going to allow him to fall in love enough. I think he's going to break Jillian's heart.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3470534;
    I hightly doubt that Kip is going to get his heartbroken - if he hasn't in 31 years, a situtation like this isn't going to allow him to fall in love enough. I think he's going to break Jillian's heart.
    Oooh, interesting ... perhaps she picks him and he doesn't propose.
    Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one's own person is its ultimate reward.
    --Patricia Sampson

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3470534;
    Agreed. But that does not exclude his being scripted to have his heart broken.