Page 18 of 178 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469922;
    really? from what I read on other sites and people I've talked to, they all see Kip as the hottie & frontrunner. He's a little laidback right now, but I think he'll come into his element. Considering Jason barely talked his whole season and still got good ratings, they could make it work...
    Kip and Jake seem to be front runners. Those are the two that have most of the fan following. I think they way they look might be aiding their fanbase.lol

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469923;
    I think it may just be the cameras and he is shy in front of them. The poster who posted about knowing him said that he is not shy at all, in fact really outgoing and a people person.
    Perhaps just safeguarding his "heart" or for appearances sake until he knows he'll be around for a while? Just a thought.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3469934;
    Kip and Jake seem to be front runners. Those are the two that have most of the fan following. I think they way they look might be aiding their fanbase.lol
    Really? LOL I didn't get that vibe. Also, on FORT in the live episode thread I didn't see many Kip fans.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469946;
    Really? LOL I didn't get that vibe. Also, on FORT in the live episode thread I didn't see many Kip fans.
    Go to the Bachelorette facebook page. It's all Jake/Kip love with a little Wes hate added in.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469946;
    but I think we're a "special" breed here and the other boards (ie ABC) are more representative of the general viewing public! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3469937;
    Perhaps just safeguarding his "heart" or for appearances sake until he knows he'll be around for a while? Just a thought.
    I would hope so. I really like this guy and I didn't think he was that bad at communicating with Jilly...like she cared anyway. She was staring at him while he talked with googly eyes.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3469950;
    Go to the Bachelorette facebook page. It's all Jake/Kip love with a little Wes hate added in.
    I've never been there but maybe I'll go take a look. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469954;
    I would hope so. I really like this guy and I didn't think he was that bad at communicating with Jilly...like she cared anyway. She was staring at him while he talked with googly eyes.
    I saw googly, buzzed eyes LOL!!!

I think he takes a while to open up. I wonder if he really has opened up to anyone since he has never had a broken heart.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

IF that's Kip's real myspace, then he sure doesn't know how old he is...LOL
    Did he revive his FB? I just think it's odd that he would set up a myspace so soon after he got cut.
    BTW, I thought we already established that Jesse can't be F2 because an interview he did on 5/14, and the time would not fit?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3468761;
    Hmm I didn't think it was that awkward.
    I did think it was a bit awkward, but not as much as the others.

All of the kisses in the episode seemed forced to me. They were having these normal, first date conversations. Then all of a sudden they're like making out. None of them seemed natural.

I think that Jillian thinks the way Jason did it (kissing a lot of people, and starting early) is the way that all the Bachelor/ettes did it, but it's definitely not.