Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78128168169170171172173174175176177178
Results 1,771 to 1,777 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3535116;
    And that worries me, because I think there's something not kosher about this season, and hot off the heals of Jason's disaster of an ending, there will be no leaks and we'll all be twisting in the wind until FRC night.

I dont' think Fleiss cares much about FORTers sniffing out SCs, but I think the reveal of last season coming out way sooner than it should have and being published in every publication on the news stands is making him keep the outcome a very guarded secret. - for me that spells disaster.
    It'll be interesting to see if the rumors flying around Ed and the GF will have legs. I think it might as People, EW, US, etc, have already picked up on the RS theory that this season is pay for play. This just adds more fuel to the fire.

So, if it turns out the Ed has/had a GF story is true, I bet his return is for dramatic purposes only and it looks like we'd be headed for a Kip/Reid final 2 - just a guess though.

I noticed on the new sneak peek on the motherboard that they address the problem in the bedroom again and really make it seem like it's E.D. or a physical ailment. She says it's heartbreaking. They have the Reid VO and SCs of dismount guy and her in bathrobe. I so hope it's not Kip - this is so mortifying for anyone. Why can't they play this off as something general such as incompatability and leave it at that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3535168;
    Although Kips mothers questions were realistic and intelligent, I find those questions to be for someone you have known for awhile. She asked Jillian what she would give up for Kip. What is she suppose to say? Everything, my house, job, family etc, and then not choose him. Or is she suppose to say she's not giving up anything. I found her to be very intimidating almost bullyish. That was a very strange conversation IMO. Which led me to believe, perhaps Kip thinks no one will please his mother and that's why he is so guarded. (this show makes your mind go into ridiculous overdrive) Naming three things that would make you a better person, is a teaser question into admiting your faults. Again, IMO.

Kips a sweetheart. I just don't see him falling all over her, and that's what she needs to see and feel. I don't find her insecure, I find her trying to pry out of these guys what they are feeling. Hence, she has to work at it. Wes dances around her questions, another guy she likes, all he does is clear his throat, Reid, gets nervous and doesn't know what to say, Kip kisses, alot. At this point, Ed said he missed her the moment he left, went home did his thing and couldn't stop thinking about her. I haven't heard any of the HTD guys tell her first, that they missed her. So yeah, I'd be wondering who's really feeling what.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I too felt strange after last night's episode where I didn't know what direction they were trying to lead us to.
    Re the bolded part: This is exactly why I liked it so much. As far as Kip's mom goes, this may be the only time she will ever get to talk to Jillian, and she sees sparks between them, so she'd better find out what she needs to know now. Cut to the chase right away, eliminate all the BS and the "make nice" questions and answers. There was still plenty of the date that they were goofing around and having fun. Best HTD I've seen in a while.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

GuardianAngel: I see your points. I've been looking at Jillian as having insecurities about herself, but you make a valid connection to what the show requires of her as the lead.

I also thought two of his Mom's questions were black holes: the one about dealing with an overbearing MIL and the one about changing him/yourself. Jillian's PI indicated she thought she did all right with those. And both of them said in PIs that they appreciated each other.

The table talk questions were strange and they did, if one was trying to be honest, take it to a personal fault level. Not unlike a job interview. I'm surprised that the one about, "where do you want to be in five years," wasn't brought up, or at least not shown.

We do know that Jillian was nervous before the date and dressed to impress. She must have had some inkling about their life and dynamic as Kip kept reassuring her before they entered the house. But, as you say...it wasn't all feel good, though there were funny parts. Where are they going with this? With three episodes of dates to go, they've thrown more hurdles in their path. Will they be able to take them with ease or will one or both of them trip and fall flat on their face?

I also got the "where are they going" vibe with the Reid hometown. They continued to show the same interaction that we've seen before (as they did with Kip) but added a layer of doubt with the commitment issue. Which factor will be hardest to overcome...her insecurity with Kip or Reid's commitment issue?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3535189;

Re the bolded part: This is exactly why I liked it so much. As far as Kip's mom goes, this may be the only time she will ever get to talk to Jillian, and she sees sparks between them, so she'd better find out what she needs to know now. Cut to the chase right away, eliminate all the BS and the "make nice" questions and answers. There was still plenty of the date that they were goofing around and having fun. Best HTD I've seen in a while.
    I agree, this is her son's life and of course she has many questions, especially if she sees this spark and knows her son is probably falling for this girl in the most unconventional of ways. He's seems like such a genuine and good person...I'm sure she does not want to see him hurt and really wanted to feel Jillian out. I can't blame her for that!

From the ABC PR for Spain - Kip's date:

The first fabulous day in Madrid is planned for Kiptyn, the guy who gave Jillian butterflies from the start. After the two meet in the central park in Madrid, the talk turns serious about the possibility of marriage. Then Jillian surprises him with a series of activities designed to take him out of his comfort zone: Flamenco dancing lessons, a wild moped ride through the streets of the city and a fancy dinner complete with Spanish delicacies. Over dinner they discuss their possible future together and the compromises they both would have to make. An intimate visit to a fantasy suite ends the night, but Jillian needs to decide if she will take the relationship to the next level and stay the night.
    Thoughts? Sounds like major discussions or negotiations are in the works. Interesting, that she wants to see him out of his comfort zone...isn't that where he's been all along?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3535332;

Thoughts? Sounds like major discussions or negotiations are in the works. Interesting, that she wants to see him out of his comfort zone...isn't that where he's been all along?
    Yes, sounds like steps are being taken in the right direction. Having all the conversations needed to move forward. So there is a fantasy suite? I thought CH said (in his blog? I don't remember where I read it.) that Spain was not fantasy dates. Does anyone doubt that they're going to go for it? I can't imagine her passing up this opportunity.

ITA about the comfort zone comment.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3535332;

I like the idea of them talking about marriage and engagement.