Page 174 of 178 FirstFirst ... 74124164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3533933;
    I know there's a whole lot of Ed love and Reid love on this board. I'm not crazy about Ed and something about him just makes me think he is a snake. I like Reid but I really, really just don't see the connection most others do. I do think there is a connection but I really feel there is a stronger connection with Kiptyn although apparently not too many see it. I thought her HTD with Kiptyn went well although his mother was somewhat intimidating but Jillian seems strong enough to handle it. On the other hand, I though Reid was quite uncomfortable being affectionate toward Jillian around his family. On the outtake at the end of the show, Jillian and Kiptyn were wrapped up and having a good time with his family. I did catch the conflicting proposal statements by Kip. I must say, Michael was really starting to grow on me although I don't think he and Jillian were a match. I hope he finds the girl of his dreams soon. Even though I know it's not likely to happen, I'm still pulling for Kiptyn to be F1.
    About his conflicting proposal statements, I think it could be because probably a week or so has past since his HTD and also Ed is back in the picture. Maybe it's made Kip do some soul searching and he realizes that he could see himself spending his life with her. If it was any other guy I'd say he was just feeding Jillian a line, but for some reason, I believe what he says reflects his true feelings. He seems like a straight up guy, a man of integrity so I think he really is starting to fall for Jillian and with Ed back he's going to have to really "pursue" her.... which is what his whole storyline has been about.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3534231;
    There is still a lot of muddy water to wade through, and in the end she may choose the safe (for her anyway) guy in Ed, or even Reid. Kiptyn may be the chemistry F2 as most everyone has been posting all season...but, there is still a chance they will work through their hitches, and he is in the Final 2...so who knows for sure. I don't.
    I see something of what you see. I noticed the way she looks at Kip. I think she really cares for Wes, because he makes her feel romantic and good - (southern way) which is good for her ego. Jillian on the other hand is practical and has a different way of life than following Wes on his concert tours etc. she is willing however, and would realy like to help him boost his career as what he gives her is priceless. she cares for him that much that even if he came to sell records, she is willing to go along with it. Okay for the records, not okay for the girlfriend. He makes her look stupid as she has shown she really likes him.

Reid could be the guy who she has no chemistry with. It could be Micheal, but it depends on the episode this was spoken. If at F3 then it must be Reid. she has amazing chemistry with Kip, Ed too. And, Ed steps up his game because he KNOWs Jill cares for him. When he was leaving she was devasted in front of him. so he knows. From the sc's after his return, we see them really at it and being physical. Reid tries to open up, but there really may be nothing there in him to give. He has not opened for years. Maybe this experience is going to teach him how to open up for the future. As far as I have seen, the sc of bed scenes with or without floweres is Kip and Ed.

From last week, Kip's edit is no longer overly sensual touchy feely as before. My feeling is at that time tptb did not know who the F1 was since filming was still going on, so they gave Kip the F2 edit as they noticed a connection. But, the edit has changed and the touchy feely is with almost all the men, which does not make Kip stand out. Meaning he is now getting the F1 edit. The bed with Kip had roses, but the bed with Ed did not! The one who came back to propose. Only Ed and Jake came back. Jake did not come back to pursue her. Ed did.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3534393;
    About his conflicting proposal statements, I think it could be because probably a week or so has past since his HTD and also Ed is back in the picture. Maybe it's made Kip do some soul searching and he realizes that he could see himself spending his life with her. If it was any other guy I'd say he was just feeding Jillian a line, but for some reason, I believe what he says reflects his true feelings. He seems like a straight up guy, a man of integrity so I think he really is starting to fall for Jillian and with Ed back he's going to have to really "pursue" her.... which is what his whole storyline has been about.
    I'm sorry, but I DO NOT agree. Everything with Kiptyn up to this point has been way to measured and controlled. Everything he says is that perfect balance: he always says nice things, but never really commits to anything......there's so much emphasis on his looks.........

He's being GROOMED. TPTB are trying to make him seem perfect to us the viewer, because he will be the next bachelor. (I would bet money on it). He's not at all into Jillian.

Some people think Kip's mom is tough, but I find her "grilling" realistic, and the outtake shows Jillian having fun with them. Overall, it's better than the preview wants us to think, imo. From the next week's preview, it seems Jillian has the most passionate greeting with Kip. I honesty hope Kip won't propose in the end, like he's said, it's too premature.
    Now, ducking from tomatoes thrown this way, I have to say, I find myself liking Jillian less after last Monday. She squeaked like a teenager in every HTD, she still picked Wes after repeated warning from others, she took Ed back without further questioning (did I miss it or did Ed explain how he solved his work conflict?)... I know it's all in editing, but what happened to the "fun, independent, strong, smart" Jillian that most of us came to love and adore from Jason's season? She seemed so clueless re. Wes and Ed's returning seems so fake!! I am beginning to think it will be a good thing if she did not pick Kip; he definitely deserves a better woman than the "edited" Jillian, imho.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3534435;
    Now, ducking from tomatoes thrown this way, I have to say, I find myself liking Jillian less after last Monday. She squeaked like a teenager in every HTD, she still picked Wes after repeated warning from others, she took Ed back without further questioning (did I miss it or did Ed explain how he solved his work conflict?)... I know it's all in editing, but what happened to the "fun, independent, strong, smart" Jillian that most of us came to love and adore from Jason's season?
    Funny, I thought Jillian came across extremely well in this episode. I don't think I've ever see a bachelor/ette come away so beloved by every family she visited. I've never seen so much dancing either! Didn't she end up rock'n rolling or singing with all of them except Reid's family (and Wes' but I don't even include him in any discussions)? Things must have been pretty loosy goosy and easy going for them all to sing and dance badly with her.

And so far as strong and smart, gawd, I think the ups and downs of this season would test the smartest and strongest among us. Poor girl looks absolutely exhausted and wrung out in some of the clips and screen caps we've seen but she seems to bounce back to her perky happy personality through it all. I admire her. Big time.

eta - to bring this back to Kip's thread, I think she was pretty darn strong to stand up to Kip's pretty imposing mother and reel them all in to her happy fun place.
    Last edited by stickle; 06-30-2009 at 07:44 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sataitalia77;3534433;
    I'm sorry, but I DO NOT agree. Everything with Kiptyn up to this point has been way to measured and controlled. Everything he says is that perfect balance: he always says nice things, but never really commits to anything......there's so much emphasis on his looks.........

He's being GROOMED. TPTB are trying to make him seem perfect to us the viewer, because he will be the next bachelor. (I would bet money on it). He's not at all into Jillian.
    Not sure I would say he's not into her. While he may seem controlled, I would wonder if that is as much as about his being in a role that he is totally unaccustomed to (that of pursuer) so, of course, we would expect him to be more cautious. Having said that, as far as not committing to anything, I think he has allowed himself out on the limb on more than one occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by sataitalia77;3534433;

With Kiptyn... what you see is what you get. His edit is who he is, he's well liked by all, he's not involved in any of the drama going on, and it's NOT because they chose not to include it in the edit, it's because there isn't footage to show because it didn't happen.

He sure looks into Jillian to me, he's just more leery of the whole process and is taking things slow, not rushing into anything. He watches and observes and seems to be a very astute person. He knows how to have fun but you the opinion I've reached after watching how he interacts with Jillian and the other guys and how he's so involved in charity work is that he's a very mature, balanced man. He's the real deal, not just some "flash in the pan" fling.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3534201;
    Interesting comment from CH blog on Kiptyn and Jillian.

One thing I continually notice about Jillian when she's around Kip is that she's always wondering if she's good enough for him instead of vice versa -- an interesting dynamic between them that we'll have to keep an eye on

So what do you guys think of this?
    We all know she's crazy about him, this was evident from the start. IMO the reason she is wondering if she's good enough for him instead of vice versa is 1) he's so darn good looking and hot she can't believe her luck 2) he doesn't say the things she wants to hear hence vice versa. He is not telling her he wants a long term commitment, he's looking for marriage, happiness, kids etc. He's not telling her why HE is good enough for her. He is the one that should be telling her not vice versa.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3534515;
    We all know she's crazy about him, this was evident from the start. IMO the reason she is wondering if she's good enough for him instead of vice versa is 1) he's so darn good looking and hot she can't believe her luck 2) he doesn't say the things she wants to hear hence vice versa. He is not telling her he wants a long term commitment, he's looking for marriage, happiness, kids etc. He's not telling her why HE is good enough for her. He is the one that should be telling her not vice versa.
    What was the comment she made last night around the beginning of their htd where she is speaking of in the past not being able to have the man she wants and something about having both with Kip?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3534515;
    I agree and this is where the problem lies. He needs to reassure her often and, in this setting, tell her before he is comfortable that he is into her. He has told her for two episodes now that he likes her and wants to continue, however, speed dating may be their downfall. If she continues to need reassurance beyond the show, then there will, more than likely, be trouble in paradise.

Kiptyn also needs reassurance in order to connect more deeply with her, and in this setting he is not allowed to have it. It is like a Catch 22 with both of them. And, this thought makes me chuckle...perhaps their neuroses on this aspect are balancing each other, and that is a good thing. It all depends on whether there is enough time to work out the balancing act before crunch time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)