Page 173 of 178 FirstFirst ... 73123163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3534151;
    Did everyone notice the tag that appeared under the picture of Kiptyn and Jillian that Ryvetted put up during the show?

Wow, how funny is that. I wish it meant something good though.

Interesting comment from CH blog on Kiptyn and Jillian.

One thing I continually notice about Jillian when she's around Kip is that she's always wondering if she's good enough for him instead of vice versa -- an interesting dynamic between them that we'll have to keep an eye on

So what do you guys think of this?

I think Ed's return will kick Kiptyn's pursuit into high gear.

They set up the preview perfectly with his sister's questions regarding an engagement. It looks as though he's thought about it in the few days between his hometown and the Spain dates and now needs to know where Jillian stands on the subject. I think that is a good sign for him to overcome his pursuit issue.

I found this to be the most fun date of all of them for some odd reason. His mom was tough, but it looked as though she and Jillian came to an appreciation of each other. I thought it was funny that instead of ripping the caution tape down from around the jacuzzi, he carefully cut it with scissors. I re-watched with closed captioning because they both talk so fast and there was a lot of overtalking with the family, that I missed half of it the first time around. One funny part is when Jillian is stepping down into the jacuzzi, he either called her mom or said mom, because that is about the point that Jillian waves at her.

Okay - another point of reference: when they are kissing in the jacuzzi, he has his left arm across his body much as he does in the surfboard/sunset cap. So the sunset closeness may have been just that, a closeness. AND I'm reading way too much into this...but darn, I'm seeing the love story which will progress nicely now that they are showing DOUBT in his story line - mainly on Jillian's part, but on his as well. Finally.

P.S. I loved the outtake - hillarious.

ETA: Chasholm4
    - that is part of the doubt she has about Kiptyn and it is healthy at this point. His mom tried to tell her she didn't have to work for happiness, but I don't know if Jillian can overcome her own insecurities. Kiptyn - if he wants her - will have to pursue her and reassure her at every step of the way...that is, if he recognizes that is what he needs to do.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

Arielflies are you thinking he will be the final 1?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3534201;
    Interesting comment from CH blog on Kiptyn and Jillian.

One thing I continually notice about Jillian when she's around Kip is that she's always wondering if she's good enough for him instead of vice versa -- an interesting dynamic between them that we'll have to keep an eye on

So what do you guys think of this?
    I can see what Chris is saying. I always thought that in the end she will not end up picking Kiptyn because of this.....she is afraid that she will never be good enough for someone like him. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3534223;
    Arielflies are you thinking he will be the final 1?
    There is still a lot of muddy water to wade through, and in the end she may choose the safe (for her anyway) guy in Ed, or even Reid. Kiptyn may be the chemistry F2 as most everyone has been posting all season...but, there is still a chance they will work through their hitches, and he is in the Final 2...so who knows for sure. I don't.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

^ Tonight's the HTD's with both Reid & Kiptyn, they both indicated that an engagement in 3 weeks or whatever it is might be too much for them. This might be another finale where she continues to date both of them and then decides in the 'after the final roses' show, who it will be!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3534228;
    I can see what Chris is saying. I always thought that in the end she will not end up picking Kiptyn because of this.....she is afraid that she will never be good enough for someone like him. JMO.
    Which I think is really sad for her. Kip seems to be the most real, genuine, down to earth guy on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3534265;
    Which I think is really sad for her. Kip seems to be the most real, genuine, down to earth guy on the show.
    I know. I could be totally wrong and that's not why she doesn't pick him, but Chris says that he notices it and he is with them in person.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3534269;
    I know. I could be totally wrong and that's not why she doesn't pick him, but Chris says that he notices it and he is with them in person.
    Oh I think you are probably right. Just think it is to bad her insecurities aren't going to let her take a chance on Kip. From all the things I have been reading from people who have met and talked with him, he is a very warm, charming, openly friendly guy. She is going to miss out on a wonderful man.