Page 172 of 178 FirstFirst ... 72122162163164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3533780;
    OR spending lots of time with his family means he's taken himself out of circulation 'cause he's already dating somebody
    I hate to be a fence straddler but I can't tell where things are headed with Kip. I definitely think he's developing feelings yet is realistic about it. He seemed very happy during the HTD. I also noticed in the outtake clip, that even in front his parents, they were all wrapped around one another like always so Jillian must have felt comfortable with his family.

I am glad that he and Reid are comrades in arms in this thing. They seem to be on the same wavelength about how things are going down. I noticed Kip kind of gulped about the Ed thing and in one shot, has his arms are crossed in a defensive position yet he was the first to offer a hug, too.

Lots of mixed signals in this episode to me. While I could see Jillian's attraction to Ed, I still found his whole spiel weird.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3533840;
    I hate to be a fence straddler but I can't tell where things are headed with Kip. I definitely think he's developing feelings yet is realistic about it. He seemed very happy during the HTD. I also noticed in the outtake clip, that even in front his parents, they were all wrapped around one another like always so Jillian must have felt comfortable with his family.

I am glad that he and Reid are comrades in arms in this thing. They seem to be on the same wavelength about how things are going down. I noticed Kip kind of gulped about the Ed thing and in one shot, has his arms are crossed in a defensive position yet he was the first to offer a hug, too.

Lots of mixed signals in this episode to me. While I could see Jillian's attraction to Ed, I still found his whole spiel weird.
    ITA, the whole "I realized I need to balance my life with my work" sounded a tad too rehearsed for me

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3533780;
    OR spending lots of time with his family means he's taken himself out of circulation 'cause he's already dating somebody
    I like the way you're thinking northernviewer! I do agree with the others that the edit is not getting as clear cut for Kiptyn as we would like it to be... there could be a proposal, there could be none. I'm just glad that he is realistic and thoughtful in his decisions and in the whole process itself.

I know there's a whole lot of Ed love and Reid love on this board. I'm not crazy about Ed and something about him just makes me think he is a snake. I like Reid but I really, really just don't see the connection most others do. I do think there is a connection but I really feel there is a stronger connection with Kiptyn although apparently not too many see it. I thought her HTD with Kiptyn went well although his mother was somewhat intimidating but Jillian seems strong enough to handle it. On the other hand, I though Reid was quite uncomfortable being affectionate toward Jillian around his family. On the outtake at the end of the show, Jillian and Kiptyn were wrapped up and having a good time with his family. I did catch the conflicting proposal statements by Kip. I must say, Michael was really starting to grow on me although I don't think he and Jillian were a match. I hope he finds the girl of his dreams soon. Even though I know it's not likely to happen, I'm still pulling for Kiptyn to be F1.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict624;3533933;
    I know there's a whole lot of Ed love and Reid love on this board. I'm not crazy about Ed and something about him just makes me think he is a snake. I like Reid but I really, really just don't see the connection most others do. I do think there is a connection but I really feel there is a stronger connection with Kiptyn although apparently not too many see it. I thought her HTD with Kiptyn went well although his mother was somewhat intimidating but Jillian seems strong enough to handle it. On the other hand, I though Reid was quite uncomfortable being affectionate toward Jillian around his family. On the outtake at the end of the show, Jillian and Kiptyn were wrapped up and having a good time with his family. I did catch the conflicting proposal statements by Kip. I must say, Michael was really starting to grow on me although I don't think he and Jillian were a match. I hope he finds the girl of his dreams soon. Even though I know it's not likely to happen, I'm still pulling for Kiptyn to be F1.

It's like you picked the words and thoughts right out of my own mind. I completely agree with you (and think Kip being in San Diego and being semi quiet is indictitive....of what? I'm not sure.)

Did everyone notice the tag that appeared under the picture of Kiptyn and Jillian that Ryvetted put up during the show?

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3534151;
    Did everyone notice the tag that appeared under the picture of Kiptyn and Jillian that Ryvetted put up during the show?

I am glad you pointed that out! I thought it was hilarious. I wish I could say that it was foreshadowing but tonight's show was so odd.

I wish that it felt more like a romance of some kind instead of a trainwreck.

this by chance but would be great if it beome true
    i saw the promo for next episode
    i felt kip a little waried
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

FORT Fanatic

I thought Kiptyn had the best HTD, followed by Reid, Michael, Jesse, and weasley Wes.
    Great sense of humor and fun in Kips family with a dose of reality too!

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;3534190;
    I thought Kiptyn had the best HTD, followed by Reid, Michael, Jesse, and weasley Wes.
    Great sense of humor and fun in Kips family with a dose of reality too!
    I loved how direct his mother was.If she were my MIL that would be interesting because I am very direct.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl