Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

I hope they don't throw Kip's mom under the bus with her edit. If they really are thinking of him for the next Bachelor, I doubt they would do that.

I think Kip and his family will get the "too perfect for Jilly, who likes imperfections" edit.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3531217;
    I wanted to post this picture because you can clearly see Kip's fingernails and we need them to see if they match the ring holding guy.

Here is a much larger picture of Kip and tenfour's daughter.

Freedom0927~ Are you just guessing when you say that you think that Kip being happy without Jillian is the case?
    Thank YOU for making the picture bigger.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I found it interesting that they showed Kip talking to his sister about proposing to Jillian and saying that it would be premature to do that in a month and then on the steps in Spain he says how would she feel about the whole thing ending in an engagement...what does that all mean in relation to the guy that comes back to propose?
    We need not think alike to love alike

Im starting to think Kiptyn will come back and propose since they are highlighting that with him. Tonight we saw him talking to his sister and she asked him would he really propose at the end of this and he said it would be premature to get engaged in a month then in the preview we see Kip ask Jillian how she feels about getting an engagement after this so yeah I am starting to think the guy that comes back is Kip
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3533706;
    I found it interesting that they showed Kip talking to his sister about proposing to Jillian and saying that it would be premature to do that in a month and then on the steps in Spain he says how would she feel about the whole thing ending in an engagement...what does that all mean in relation to the guy that comes back to propose?
    After hearing Kip say that he thinks getting engaged is premature, I don't think he would be the one to come back and actually propose. JMO.

I was really worried about Kip's date tonight, but I thought it went pretty good. They did edit his mom to be a little tough, but I think showing the song at the end, showed that his family can also cut loose and be a lot of fun to be around. He step dad is hysterical!

I liked what Kiptyn said about it being premature to get engaged.I think he has a good head on his shoulders. That did make me think that he wasn't the one to come back. Then they showed him asking her about it in Spain. Now I guess I can see it playing out either way.

I am afraid after tonight they are setting Kip up for something. Just can't quite decide what it is. As much as I would hate to see it, I am leaning towards him being set up big time to get his heart broken. My thoughts on what happens change with the wind, so they will probably be different tomorrow!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3533733;
    After hearing Kip say that he thinks getting engaged is premature, I don't think he would be the one to come back and actually propose. JMO.
    The odd thing about this statement to me is that this is exactly how Jillian answered a question in an interview: "An engagement at the end would be a little premature".....she then went on to say but that was what she signed up for.

Now how did she come up with the exact same wording? Did they talk about it? Hmmm.....

FORT Fanatic

Is it here that i read that he said in the interview that he is spending lots of time with his family? makes me think he does get his heart broken and might be the next bachelor if he wants to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3533754;
    Is it here that i read that he said in the interview that he is spending lots of time with his family? makes me think he does get his heart broken and might be the next bachelor if he wants to do it.
    OR spending lots of time with his family means he's taken himself out of circulation 'cause he's already dating somebody
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club