Page 17 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3469874;
    I thought Kip seemed almost a little shy when he was talking to Jillian.
    If Kip is a pisces then I can see him not being real open....I am married to one and you won't get a lot out of them. My hubs is very quiet and a very deep thinker. It is being said that he doesn't seem to be a great communicator and that is a trait of a pisces. My hubs is a very smart man but a bad communicator.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469896;
    but wouldn't that just be the perfect set up for...the next...bachelor
    I don't think he would be the next bachelor...he doesn't have that many fans. Some people find him boring if you read other sites.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3469907;
    If Kip is a pisces then I can see him not being real open....I am married to one and you won't get a lot out of them. My hubs is very quiet and a very deep thinker. It is being said that he doesn't seem to be a great communicator and that is a trait of a pisces. My hubs is a very smart man but a bad communicator.
    I got one of those too!!! Awesome men though

I don't think he would be the next bachelor...he doesn't have that many fans. Some people find him boring if you read other sites.
    I thought Jason was boring and look how that turned out, LOL!!!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3469907;
    This is one of the reasons I don't see him being a great Bachelor. He seems so laidback and slow, which there is nothing wrong with, i'm super attracted to Kip, but as far as translating that into a 6 week relationship, not sure its a perfect fit. It would be an odd season.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469896;
    but wouldn't that just be the perfect set up for...the next...bachelor
    Yup, Yup. If that's how it turns out, I sure hope he takes the Communications Skills 101 class first though... I'm not overly impressed so far, even though he is a real cutie.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469908;
    We haven't seen very much of him yet. I'm hoping that as the show goes on he will get more comfortable and maybe show more of who is really is.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469908;
    really? from what I read on other sites and people I've talked to, they all see Kip as the hottie & frontrunner. He's a little laidback right now, but I think he'll come into his element. Considering Jason barely talked his whole season and still got good ratings, they could make it work...

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3469918;
    We haven't seen very much of him yet. I'm hoping that as the show goes on he will get more comfortable and maybe show more of who is really is.
    I think it may just be the cameras and he is shy in front of them. The poster who posted about knowing him said that he is not shy at all, in fact really outgoing and a people person.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469922;
    really? from what I read on other sites and people I've talked to, they all see Kip as the hottie & frontrunner. He's a little laidback right now, but I think he'll come into his element. Considering Jason barely talked his whole season and still got good ratings, they could make it work...
    On other sites, they do consider him as hot and a frontrunner but he isn't their favorite. They just think he's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469930;
    On other sites, they do consider him as hot and a frontrunner but he isn't their favorite. They just think he's hot.
    but who's their favorite? Jake? Because if Jake doesn't even make F5, I doubt he'll get a shot at bachelor. So if Kip is #2 favourite the Jake fans will flock to him