Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

  1. #1671
    FORT Fogey luvlady345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sunny, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,136

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Man Kip looks awesome, looks like his hands to me...We already knew he was one of the F2 right.......Don't they each of them hold the ring?

  2. #1672
    FORT Newbie iknowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    48

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3531319;
    I agree. I want him to be happy period. On the flip side of that, Kip has made it very clear that he can not talk about the show. Does anyone really believe he would break his contract and be seen with a girlfriend before the show even ends? I don't.
    I agree completely. He has to sign some crazy contract, and I HIGHLY doubt he would break that contract, or put his reputation on the line. I am really curious to know how you came about this picture?!?

  3. #1673
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3531319;
    I agree. I want him to be happy period. On the flip side of that, Kip has made it very clear that he can not talk about the show. Does anyone really believe he would break his contract and be seen with a girlfriend before the show even ends? I don't.
    Human nature is a strange thing at times - but - it has happened several times before - so hard to say if he would - or wouldn't
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  4. #1674
    FORT Regular bachaddict624's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    87

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3531558;
    I agree completely. He has to sign some crazy contract, and I HIGHLY doubt he would break that contract, or put his reputation on the line. I am really curious to know how you came about this picture?!?
    That is the daughter of a poster in this thread who met Kip last night at a function and took a pic with him....lucky girl!
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

  5. #1675
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3531327;
    Bringing this over from the epi 9 thread I think guy holding ring is Kip !!!!!!
    I don't think the fingers look the same, but others seem to. .

    Thanks for sharing the great pic!

  6. #1676
    FORT Newbie iknowkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    48

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3531558;
    I agree completely. He has to sign some crazy contract, and I HIGHLY doubt he would break that contract, or put his reputation on the line. I am really curious to know how you came about this picture?!?
    Oh no.. I am not talking about the pic on this thread. I am talking about the pic that Freedom0927 was talking about...the one of Kip and some blond.

  7. #1677
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    63

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Kiptyn is freakin' gorgeous. Holy Smokes....hottttt.

  8. #1678
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    863

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3531640;
    Oh no.. I am not talking about the pic on this thread. I am talking about the pic that Freedom0927 was talking about...the one of Kip and some blond.
    I think one poster was asking a guestion to freedom0927 if she was talking about a photo from a myspace account.....I don't think freedom0927 spilled the beans on what they are talking about exactly. You can go back and look at freedom0927 posts, they are trying to drop hints but has not provided us with any proof of their comments......just hints with no facts....we shall see......I don't think freedom0927 has given us anything we don't already know. All the Kiptyn's fans are fine with him not being F1, but we do think he is in the F2....RIGHT KIPTYNITE FANS!

  9. #1679
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3531613;
    I don't think the fingers look the same, but others seem to. .

    Thanks for sharing the great pic!
    atem I didn't think that they looked the same either and I still don't.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  10. #1680
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3531670;
    atem I didn't think that they looked the same either and I still don't.
    I didn't think it looked like Kip's either. For some reason it reminds me of Jason and the way he would hold the ring. Maybe it's from another season other than Jason's?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.