Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Man Kip looks awesome, looks like his hands to me...We already knew he was one of the F2 right.......Don't they each of them hold the ring?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3531319;
    I agree. I want him to be happy period. On the flip side of that, Kip has made it very clear that he can not talk about the show. Does anyone really believe he would break his contract and be seen with a girlfriend before the show even ends? I don't.
    I agree completely. He has to sign some crazy contract, and I HIGHLY doubt he would break that contract, or put his reputation on the line. I am really curious to know how you came about this picture?!?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3531319;
    I agree. I want him to be happy period. On the flip side of that, Kip has made it very clear that he can not talk about the show. Does anyone really believe he would break his contract and be seen with a girlfriend before the show even ends? I don't.
    Human nature is a strange thing at times - but - it has happened several times before - so hard to say if he would - or wouldn't
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3531558;
    I agree completely. He has to sign some crazy contract, and I HIGHLY doubt he would break that contract, or put his reputation on the line. I am really curious to know how you came about this picture?!?
    That is the daughter of a poster in this thread who met Kip last night at a function and took a pic with him....lucky girl!
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3531327;
    Bringing this over from the epi 9 thread I think guy holding ring is Kip !!!!!!
    I don't think the fingers look the same, but others seem to. .

Thanks for sharing the great pic!

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3531558;
    Oh no.. I am not talking about the pic on this thread. I am talking about the pic that Freedom0927 was talking about...the one of Kip and some blond.

FORT Regular

Kiptyn is freakin' gorgeous. Holy Smokes....hottttt.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3531640;
    Oh no.. I am not talking about the pic on this thread. I am talking about the pic that Freedom0927 was talking about...the one of Kip and some blond.
    I think one poster was asking a guestion to freedom0927 if she was talking about a photo from a myspace account.....I don't think freedom0927 spilled the beans on what they are talking about exactly. You can go back and look at freedom0927 posts, they are trying to drop hints but has not provided us with any proof of their comments......just hints with no facts....we shall see......I don't think freedom0927 has given us anything we don't already know. All the Kiptyn's fans are fine with him not being F1, but we do think he is in the F2....RIGHT KIPTYNITE FANS!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3531613;
    I don't think the fingers look the same, but others seem to. .

Thanks for sharing the great pic!
    atem I didn't think that they looked the same either and I still don't.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3531670;
    atem I didn't think that they looked the same either and I still don't.
    I didn't think it looked like Kip's either. For some reason it reminds me of Jason and the way he would hold the ring. Maybe it's from another season other than Jason's?