Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Thank you tenfour and sanlee for the picture!! He does look very happy, doesn't he? As long as Kip is happy and content, I don't really care if he's with Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3531299;
    Thank you tenfour and sanlee for the picture!! He does look very happy, doesn't he? As long as Kip is happy and content, I don't really care if he's with Jillian.
    I agree. I want him to be happy period. On the flip side of that, Kip has made it very clear that he can not talk about the show. Does anyone really believe he would break his contract and be seen with a girlfriend before the show even ends? I don't.

Bringing this over from the epi 9 thread I think guy holding ring is Kip !!!!!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3531327;
    Bringing this over from the epi 9 thread I think guy holding ring is Kip !!!!!!
    The thumbs seem to be very close to me as well as the way that he trims his nails. I guess time will tell.

Maybe we can compare the new hand shot with the shutter guy to confirm that's his FD shot.

I agree that the blue suit guy walking is Kiptyn, but I'm a little thrown with the ring cap. It looks like the ring that Jason had.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3531359;
    I agree that the blue suit guy walking is Kiptyn, but I'm a little thrown with the ring cap. It looks like the ring that Jason had.
    It's been proven in one of the threads that Jason's nails were to ragged with cuticles to be this hand. Plus the ring is different.

Thanks for the gorgeous photo. My, oh my, those eyelashes are wowza!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Whew.....what else can you say. One hot dude.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3531439;
    Whew.....what else can you say. One hot dude.
    Yes, the pic gives great credence to his statement in episode 2 that the women come to him. It's not even an arrogant statement - just the truth. It's easy to see why that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3531219;
    I have seen proof that Kip is not with Jillian but has eyes for someone else.
    If the rumors are true about Kip being the next bachelor, would he really pursue someone else at this time?

What is your proof? Are you a personal friend/family member of Kip or the person you claim he has eyes for? You do not have to relay your source. We always respect that posters have access to inside information. Please explain your statement so we understand what the "proof" is. Thanks.

Bringing this over from the epi 9 thread I think guy holding ring is Kip
    Please tell me we arent looking at nail beds already. Oh God. I think we are. It does help, as a sleuthing tool in certain seasons. Ok I'll jump right in here. I didnt think that was Kip's hand because it seemed that his fingers are too long to match the ring holder. But now, faced as we are, with perfectly matching nail beds, as well as nail shapes, I shall have to reconsider.
    Yup. It's probably Kip. The length of his fingers are just foreshortened by the camera angle.