Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

  1. #1651
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    109

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3531200;
    I have reason to believe that Kip has moved on with his life and is very happy without Jillian.
    And just what might that reason be....do share!

  2. #1652
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    I wanted to post this picture because you can clearly see Kip's fingernails and we need them to see if they match the ring holding guy.

    Here is a much larger picture of Kip and tenfour's daughter.


    Freedom0927~ Are you just guessing when you say that you think that Kip being happy without Jillian is the case?

  3. #1653
    FORT Fan freedom0927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Anywhere but here.
    Posts
    208

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    I have seen proof that Kip is not with Jillian but has eyes for someone else.

  4. #1654
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3531219;
    I have seen proof that Kip is not with Jillian but has eyes for someone else.
    well im just glad that he is happy and has moved on !!!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  5. #1655
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    109

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Wow, he is very easy on the eyes, that smile and those eyelashes. Whew!!! No wonder Jillian wants to make out with him. I definately think his fingers are a match for the blue suit guy holding the ring. I just hope the fact that they have shown us this screencap does not mean that he is not the f1. Has this been a pattern in the past with previous bachelorettes??

  6. #1656
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3531219;
    I have seen proof that Kip is not with Jillian but has eyes for someone else.
    OOOOoooo Now I'm curious who he actually wants to pursue
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  7. #1657
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3531219;
    I have seen proof that Kip is not with Jillian but has eyes for someone else.
    Are you talking about some pictures of him on Facebook or myspace with a blond girl? If so those were posted before the season started.

  8. #1658
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperpat;3531223;
    Wow, he is very easy on the eyes, that smile and those eyelashes. Whew!!! No wonder Jillian wants to make out with him. I definately think his fingers are a match for the blue suit guy holding the ring. I just hope the fact that they have shown us this screencap does not mean that he is not the f1. Has this been a pattern in the past with previous bachelorettes??
    You sure get the full impact with that picture! Yowza!

  9. #1659
    FORT Fan HopelesRomantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dallas suburb, TX
    Posts
    242

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3531200;
    I have reason to believe that Kip has moved on with his life and is very happy without Jillian.
    Maybe he is very happy with her .

  10. #1660
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    406

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Wow!! What a doll (stealing Jillian's term)!! He looks great, rested and beautiful tan. I agree....no wonder she couldn't keep her hands off of him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.