Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tenfour57;3530639;
    OMG... My daughter met Kip last night at a function out there in San Diego (She lives in the community next to his) ... I have a picture of them together but don't know how to post it...
    She says he is the cutest thing she has ever seen!!! They look like a couple in this picture.... I WISH!!!

She says he is unbelievably nice, friendly and very talkative. He said he wished he could talk about the show, but the LONG contract won't let him! Everyone was wishing him good luck.
    Thanks for sharing! I have read similar Tweets like this today as well. Evidently, he is quite outgoing.

Instead of being overly shy and reserved as I first suspected, I think Kip was uncomfortable at the beginning of filming which resulted in him appearing aloof and having so few PIs, etc. It appears that he adjusted to the situation and hopefully, we'll get to hear more from him re: his thoughts on Jillian and his observations in the upcoming episodes.

Here is the picture without having to copy and paste:

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3530912;

Love that! He looks like he made her day (year!!)
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3530912;

Thanks Sanlee! I was having trouble getting the pic bigger!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3530928;
    Thanks Sanlee! I was having trouble getting the pic bigger!
    NP! I noticed he was wearing the plaid shirt there in the picture....has he ever wore plaid before? It almost matches the plaid shirt that Jillian loves to wear.

FORT Newbie

Thanks for all your help getting this picture up! If you can copy and save to your computer then make it bigger, you can see just how adorable he is!!! Now I know why Jillian is constantly smiling when she is with him!

Seriously, my daughter cannot stop talking about it today!

She was very surprised how outgoing and talkative he is. The edit he is given on the show is VERY different than how he came off "in-person" last night.

FORT Regular

That is a lovely pic of Kiptyn and your daughter. Killer smiles all around! Just finished watching the last episode and was really glad to see him taking charge irrespective of Ed being there or not ("can I steal her away") and letting her know how he felt about her during their convo. His HTD previews didn't do his mom any favors, but I think I heard a "sweetie" in there (mom to Jillian) during the lasagna/wine taste test. The edit will have to reconcile "overbearing mother-in-law", "get her pregnant" with the epi description of his family being just as "flawless" as he is.

Does the station website have the full radio interview with him posted? I've seen the slideshow pics, and the video snippet on YT (thanks StanleyCupCanes for the recap) but if there's a full one out there I'd love to hear it. So many positive sentiments, favorable reviews... he does seem like a great guy. Since he has discussed music preferences on his Twitter someone needs to ask what he thinks of Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

Quote Originally Posted by tenfour57;3530940;
    Thanks for all your help getting this picture up! If you can copy and save to your computer then make it bigger, you can see just how adorable he is!!! Now I know why Jillian is constantly smiling when she is with him!

She was very surprised how outgoing and talkative he is. The edit he is given on the show is VERY different than how he came off "in-person" last night.
    Thanks for sharing it with us! The pic you sent me was large, and yes he is adorable! I think we are all jealous of your daughter!

I think there is a lot more to Kip that what we are seeing. I'm glad to see him looking so happy and hope the BroAm was a huge sucess!

Quote Originally Posted by tenfour57;3530940;

Hmmmm, perhaps he is extremely happy with his life with Jillian People do change when they are in love

He is just so adorable!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

I have reason to believe that Kip has moved on with his life and is very happy without Jillian.