Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Kiptyn just tweeted
    Kiptyn Switchfoot Bro-Am main event. Surf contest 7am-3:30pm, Concert 11am-5pm, Afterparty 8pm-1:30AM. Moonlight Beach. Do it 4 u, do it 4 the kids
    8 minutes ago from web
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3528933;
    lol, or Big Package.
    So long as it's not King Dong!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls
    True but in all honesty, I don't think Jillian is everything he seems to be looking for...what that is I'm really not sure but it's just a gut feel more than anything.
    Really? I think, from what we've seen, they'd make a very good pair. They seem to have a lot of similar interests and outlook on life. And of course their immediate attraction to each other which isn't something that can be faked.

I must admit I've moved over to the Ed side of the ledger, especially after seeing video of their moments together - there have been a lot of them and they're very moving - but Kip is a very close second and if she were to choose him I wouldn't be disappointed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3528855;
    Kiptyn just tweeted
    Kiptyn Switchfoot Bro-Am main event. Surf contest 7am-3:30pm, Concert 11am-5pm, Afterparty 8pm-1:30AM. Moonlight Beach. Do it 4 u, do it 4 the kids
    8 minutes ago from web
    I know some are questioning why Kip is twittering so much but I think it's because he's decided to get as much mileage out of his 15 min of fame to help his charity as he can. Good for him - I've liked him since day one but the more I get to know about him (as much as you can from what's released and what a few that know him say) the more I admire him as a person. If Jillian didn't choose him, her loss, some lucky girl is going to get a wonderful man
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Thank you guys for keeping this thread light-hearted when the time is tough on the surfboard! We Kip fans are realistic, but definitely hopeful!!

On a more serious note: I want to talk about Kip's edit.
    IMO, he's got a clean, but not perfect edit. When I mean "clean", I mean TPTB never shows Kip doing or saying anything negative, just like he has said, they can't show things you did not say or do. The other contestants seem like him, and, unlike Reid, we haven't seen anyone saying anything negative about him. Some people may feel Kip's personality is bland, but to me, he's mature, laid-back, sweet, yet cautious, and I like that.
    His edit is definitely not perfect and it started when CH questioned "is he the one who may breaks a girl's heart?" even before the show aired. Another poster, Alexxx, did a good analysis on the EDIT thread, and I agree with her.
    Kip has been labeled "the heartbreaker", the "non-pursuer", but he's given us answers:
    The heartbreaker: he said he has a high expectation of relationships, but he's not afraid to love.
    The non-pursuer: he acknowledged his own flaw, but he wants to step out of his own comfort zone. His action in last Monday's show solved the doubt.
    Now, can he overcome the "seemingly perfect", and not-so-perfect HTD preview? We have to wait and see!
    (Contrast to Ed, who's leaving the show only confirmed the "work-holics" doubt.)

If I were a casual viewer who never read the board, I would pick Kip as F1. It's Jillian's post-show interviews (like her man a little softer, changed her mind a week later, her final pick is not first day pick) that worry me. Oh, well, all I want is for him to be happy in RL!

Reality Escape

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3528855;
    Kiptyn just tweeted
    8 minutes ago from web
    Sounds like a great time to do some sleuthing! Haven't been to a beach party in many moons. And "4 the kids" is the main reason I'm okay if he's F1 even though I have a different favorite for Jillian. I think Jillian would lose her quirkiness and independence eventually with him. His stint on the Bachelorette definitely would have got one more attendee if I lived in the same state. And I think it's great that something good comes of his being on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3528964;
    I know some are questioning why Kip is twittering so much but I think it's because he's decided to get as much mileage out of his 15 min of fame to help his charity as he can. Good for him - I've liked him since day one but the more I get to know about him (as much as you can from what's released and what a few that know him say) the more I admire him as a person. If Jillian didn't choose him, her loss, some lucky girl is going to get a wonderful man
    This is so true. I was just telling someone the other day that I don't even care how the show ends anymore. I am more interested in watching Kip and trying to learn more about who he is as a person. From what little we have been shown of him and following his charity work, I think he has a great spirit and generiousity about him.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3528760;
    It seems some of the folks involved with the Bro-Am have a running bet on how many times tomorrow Kip will be asked "Did you get the final rose?"

I could see Forters being more subtle...checking out his shoes..do you have a fondness for a Royal Blue suit...?

Seriously, how's he going to remain stoic all day and night? I guess he could go incognito. Or, at least wear his sunglasses at all times since the eyes tend to give things away. Do you think ABC will make him have a handler around?
    I've wondered if they would have a huge increase in female attendance this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3528685;
    Did you notice that in his interview Tanner called the kisses between Kiptyn and Jillian awkward as many on this board have done. I don't see them as awkward, I see them as stylistically different, perhaps heat seeking...definitely not pecks.
    I have never thought they were awkward either. Looks to me more like they kinda keep pulling back to keep it from getting out of hand! The one thing I have noticed though is that they are the only couple that seems to have the camera right in there face when they kiss. Everyone else seems to be shot at a further distance or the back of there heads.

FORT Regular

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I've been looking at previous episodes and I found the whole "Kiptynite" episode hype totally out to lunch. They (tptb) made it seem like the other guys were gonna take Kipytn down when really it was his 1:1 date with Jillian that went absolutely awesome from what I could see. I just find the editing so weird. I guess they have to try and create drama to get the viewers, but really sometimes it's so annoying that they are portraying things in one way and they are the total opposite. Also, it almost seems too obvious for them to be showing us Jill and what looks to be Kip (from the hairline comparison) hugging and us thinking that she is letting him go. Oh yeah and just one more thing...I also agree about the kissing, they always make a point to show it up close and personal with Jillian and Kip. Either he's f1 or they are definately wanting us to love him so we'll tune in if he's next bachelor. I just wish I knew if we were actually seeing a love story play out here or just more games compliments of Fleiss. I just don't know if I can watch any more bachelor/bachelorette shows after this one. It just all seems so fake, I have a hard time believing anything that happens is not producer driven.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3528794;
    LOL - maybe the poster Iknowkip will go and report back to us!
    Sorry...didn't make it down there today. I would have if I wasn't afraid of the crowds! Seriously, it is a Zoo down there....I drove by today...craziness

But I can say that I saw him a few days back...but I really don't have anything "sleuthing" to report!

I know I know... I suck