Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3528721;
    yes we think him on the surfboard is suring his LCD but unfortunately I think hugging guy is Kip keep being let go at F2
    Thanks! It's pretty cool to see that they will be surfing (something he loves to do and something she used to do) on a LCD. IF he does indeed make it to the F2 as is suggested, I really wonder what makes her not choose him. I guess it could be that she felt more for Ed/or/Reid but when I see her and Kip together, I feel like he's everything she has been looking for and she always seems so happy when she is with him. Of course since he seems to be everything I look for, that could cloud my view.

So, what do you guys think we'll see with Kip on the next epi? Will the HTD visit waylay his transition to the pursurer once he's back on own turf and in familiar surroundings? Will his parents heavily influence his actions? What is Ed's return going to do to his progression?

One thing I noticed is how in epi 5 - Kip on the bed talk - he first started opening up more - but then he didn't get the rose when he expected to do so. So, I wasn't sure how he'd be in the last episode. Surprisingly, it was like he was a different person. Maybe it was just editing but relatively speaking, he talked so much with or without Jillian around, led the toasts, etc.

Do you think Ed's leaving factored into this change at all? His comments regarding reading situations and how it causes him to cautiously hang back make me think that it might have. Perhaps he saw something between them but once Ed was out of the picture he felt more sure about stepping out of his comfort zone? Or, maybe it was just a coincidence that didn't have anything to do with Ed and the editors opted to give us more of his PIs, talks, etc.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3528685;
    Did you notice that in his interview Tanner called the kisses between Kiptyn and Jillian awkward as many on this board have done. I don't see them as awkward, I see them as stylistically different, perhaps heat seeking...definitely not pecks.
    You know what I've decided about Kip's kisses -- they look like there's some difficulty in lining up vertically, adjusting to each other's position. Now, move everything into a horizontal position, and no more problem. Yeah, that's it, that's what I'm going with . . . problem solved.

Bring on the FD.

It seems some of the folks involved with the Bro-Am have a running bet on how many times tomorrow Kip will be asked "Did you get the final rose?"

I could see Forters being more subtle...checking out his shoes..do you have a fondness for a Royal Blue suit...?

Seriously, how's he going to remain stoic all day and night? I guess he could go incognito. Or, at least wear his sunglasses at all times since the eyes tend to give things away. Do you think ABC will make him have a handler around?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3528739;
    You know what I've decided about Kip's kisses -- they look like there's some difficulty in lining up vertically, adjusting to each other's position. Now, move everything into a horizontal position, and no more problem. Yeah, that's it, that's what I'm going with . . . problem solved.

Bring on the FD.
    I find thier kisses to start out almost "shy" - especially with her, and that's how you usually are with somebody that you're really, really attracted to
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3528760;
    It seems some of the folks involved with the Bro-Am have a running bet on how many times tomorrow Kip will be asked "Did you get the final rose?"

I could see Forters being more subtle...checking out his shoes..do you have a fondness for a Royal Blue suit...?

Seriously, how's he going to remain stoic all day and night? I guess he could go incognito. Or, at least wear his sunglasses at all times since the eyes tend to give things away. Do you think ABC will make him have a handler around?
    I wonder how high that bet is? I bet the winnings will become part of the charity donation pot. He's probably been ripped and ribbed to death over this past week and it will be overwhelming for him tomorrow. As for the handler...HAH! buried in the sand by the hordes of women all squealing, "Kiptyn!" The guy better hide out in the sound shack.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3528760;

now that got an honest to goodness, out loud chuckle from me... tooooo funny.

Forter to Kip......."sooooo, hypothetically, if you went - say - zip-lining for the afternoon, would you be ready for a nap or would you want to go surfing for a few hours before you spent the night ...talking ... to somebody you were attracted to
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3528786;

Forter to Kip......."sooooo, hypothetically, if you went - say - zip-lining for the afternoon, would you be ready for a nap or would you want to go surfing for a few hours before you spent the night ...talking ... to somebody you were attracted to
    That's hilarious!! I cannot stop laughing. You know only a FORTER would ask those types of questions. I wonder if anyone on this board will be attending?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3528788;
    That's hilarious!! I cannot stop laughing. You know only a FORTER would ask those types of questions. I wonder if anyone on this board will be attending?
    LOL - maybe the poster Iknowkip will go and report back to us!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3528786;

hilarious
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily