Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3528622;
    Yes and yes and yes.

Jillian really means it and/or it's the edit that she's not looking for perfection. It's a recurring theme/repeated line (albeit among many). And she's ostensibly doing the choosing.
    and then there was Matt's edit, where he wanted to get married, have children young for his poor old aging father... and we all know how true that one was
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Oh, absolutely. None of these edits are necessarily the truth. But at this point, the edit is NOT pointing to Kip as F1. He's peaking prematurely, pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3528639;
    Oh, absolutely. None of these edits are necessarily the truth. But at this point, the edit is NOT pointing to Kip as F1. He's peaking prematurely, pun intended.
    I think it is. He's had a red flag hanging over his head from day 1, will he be a heartbreaker? He's had a clean edit as far as his actions go and how he relates to others, but he's had to slowly but surely overcome the big doubt... will he be the pursuer or the pursuee. IMO that's what the F1's edit is all about. Every other edit has been about drama - Ed and Wes come to mind, well, not Reid so much but he's not getting a clean edit with how he interacts with the other guys.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3528639;
    I dont think any of the f3 are getting a f1 edit and if I would have to choose one of them that was getting close to a f1 edit it would be Kip IMO. I could care less if Kip is the F1 I actually like him a lot more than I do Jillian and as long as he is happy and I get to enjoy him on my t.v. I am fine . Hopefully he will have 25 woman to choose from in the fall
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Did you notice that in his interview Tanner called the kisses between Kiptyn and Jillian awkward as many on this board have done. I don't see them as awkward, I see them as stylistically different, perhaps heat seeking...definitely not pecks.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3528685;
    Did you notice that in his interview Tanner called the kisses between Kiptyn and Jillian awkward as many on this board have done. I don't see them as awkward, I see them as stylistically different, perhaps heat seeking...definitely not pecks.
    I dont think they look awkward either they look perfectly fine to me and obviously Jillian seems to love to kiss him so they must not be that awkward she even mentioned him as one of the best kissers
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3528685;
    I don't see them as awkward either , I think Tanner reads the boards LOL probably even posts... just not under his name like Twilley did is there a new poster named Mango

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3528701;
    I don't see them as awkward either , I think Tanner reads the boards LOL probably even posts... just not under his name like Twilley did is there a new poster named Mango

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3528572;
    Welcome back! They have good talk on the group date.
    Thank you! It's nice to be back but I have missed so much it's unreal! Just so I have this clear without going back to read millions of pages, Kip is in the F2 because of being spotted in screencaps of an LCD?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3528715;
    Thank you! It's nice to be back but I have missed so much it's unreal! Just so I have this clear without going back to read millions of pages, Kip is in the F2 because of being spotted in screencaps of an LCD?
    yes we think him on the surfboard is suring his LCD but unfortunately I think hugging guy is Kip being let go at F2