Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3528478;
    The episode description calls him Perfect and the fam FLAWLESS. lol. But either way--negative family or perfect family edit--doesn't bode well for Kip as F1. Jillian has said countless times that she's not looking for perfection and with Jake's departure, Kip apparently slips into that edit slot/character role.
    Jillian calling Jake perfect was just a translation for "I'm just not that into you - golly gee" she was just being polite. Kip is "perfect" in a different sense than Jake was.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3528478;
    The episode description calls him Perfect and the fam FLAWLESS. lol. But either way--negative family or perfect family edit--doesn't bode well for Kip as F1. Jillian has said countless times that she's not looking for perfection and with Jake's departure, Kip apparently slips into that edit slot/character role.
    They have to place doubt out there for Kiptyn. Tptb has always wanted to place doubt for the frontrunners to get the public to watch and see what this all means. The sneak peak with Kiptyn's family is not matching this episode description....Kiptyn's mom having a VO look like she is saying "overbearing mother in law" and his sister saying "just get her pregnant" does that sound like flawless and perfect. I think that description and the preview bodes really well for Kiptyn, showing big problems that he has to overcome.....Heartbreaker, Non pursuror, now perfect family, flawless etc. He will overcome all this and make it to F2.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3527516;
    I have no clue what that piece is called but it is the Music used for DeAnnas time with Jesse (finale I think).

They have also use Trista and Ryans Proposal music during another 1 on 1 time for Kiptyn and Jillian (most romantic music ever !). Check out the Week 2 video on YT that mrsdrspark has kindly provided. Tristas music shine through lound and clear and made me think that perhaps he was the F1 ? Probably not though since that episode was probably edited before the FRC !
    Just wanted to mention that Trista and Ryan's proposal music also played during Jason and Jillian's 1on1 time last season and she was the final 3.

I have read Kip's thread, all 50 pages before watching the show from Monday. I don't know whether I'm excited to see it or scared.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3528566;
    Just wanted to mention that Trista and Ryan's proposal music also played during Jason and Jillian's 1on1 time last season and she was the final 3.

I have read Kip's thread, all 50 pages before watching the show from Monday. I don't know whether I'm excited to see it or scared.
    Welcome back! They have good talk on the group date.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3528572;
    Welcome back! They have good talk on the group date.
    And some pretty fun smooching.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3528490;
    Jillian calling Jake perfect was just a translation for "I'm just not that into you - golly gee" she was just being polite. Kip is "perfect" in a different sense than Jake was.
    I'm not seeing the distinction yet in their edits--though Jillian obviously wants Kip more than Jake to cop a feel of her butt. I find their tv characters bland in slightly different ways. And I don't know either person in real life, but suspect they're both great guys. But that's a moot point. We're viewing this through TPTB's eyes. Jill has "chemistry" with Kip. But does he have the little imperfections--even flaws--that make life interesting for her? Again, I'm talking edit exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3528596;
    I'm not seeing the distinction yet in their edits--though Jillian obviously wants Kip more than Jake to cop a feel of her butt. I find their tv characters bland in slightly different ways. And I don't know either person in real life, but suspect they're both great guys. But that's a moot point. We're viewing this through TPTB's eyes. Jill has "chemistry" with Kip. But does he have the little imperfections--even flaws--that make life interesting for her? Again, I'm talking edit exclusively.
    Do you mean flaws like Wes, who's using the show to advance his career, or a flaw as in like Ed who's probably a workaholic, or maybe like Reid, who's neurotic and irritates the $hit out of the other guys.... well no, I guess he doesn't have any flaws that'll make life "interesting" I'd take a Kip over an Ed or Reid any day!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3528612;
    Do you mean flaws like Wes, who's using the show to advance his career, or a flaw as in like Ed who's probably a workaholic, or maybe like Reid, who's neurotic and irritates the $hit out of the other guys.... well no, I guess he doesn't have any flaws that'll make life "interesting" I'd take a Kip over an Ed or Reid any day!
    I would to!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3528612;
    Yes and yes and yes.

Jillian really means it and/or it's the edit that she's not looking for perfection. It's a recurring theme/repeated line (albeit among many). And she's ostensibly doing the choosing.

To me the fact that Kip is being shown as the heart breaker, the one who is always being pursued nor the pursuer, has a tendency to pull back if he thinks they are not interested, puts him in that not perfect category.