Page 16 of 178 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Thanks RT for finding us the link. I can't tell whether it is legit or not, but the myspace registration date seems to correspond with the date of the email received by TeamKip55 supposedly from Kip. The email was received on the 20th.

Ok, I'm a total newbie drawn here only by the fact that I have a passing acquaintance with Kip. You guys are amazing with what you already know! I feel mildly guilty for even sharing this with you guys but you put so much effort into this that I think you deserve to have my tidbit to add to your mountain of facts for analysis. Here it is: I got an e-mail from Kip today that said he was currently out of town. This was not an automatic out of office reply or anything like that but something Kip actually sent today. So he is at this moment in time out of town but has access to e-mail. So make of that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3469865;
    who are you thinking then is F2?
    Jesse or Robby? of Kip's not F3 then almost surely F2

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3469863;
    I'm not so sure. She has the HOTS for him! I think he likes her too just is a little slower.
    I thought Kip seemed almost a little shy when he was talking to Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3469869;
    Thanks RT for finding us the link. I can't tell whether it is legit or not, but the myspace registration date seems to correspond with the date of the email received by TeamKip55 supposedly from Kip. The email was received on the 20th.
    No problem!!!! I think it really is Kip (no way to know for sure) and I think he made it real quick. Anyway, I think he must be the F3.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469870;
    Jesse or Robby? of Kip's not F3 then almost surely F2
    Ok thanks. I don't think he is F1 either. Hoping for F2 at least

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3469885;
    Ok thanks. I don't think he is F1 either. Hoping for F2 at least
    Not me. I'd rather him leave earlier than that because I'd hate to see him make it to that last day just to get heartbroken especially since it will be his first heartbreak.....in front of millions of viewers.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469877;
    No problem!!!! I think it really is Kip (no way to know for sure) and I think he made it real quick. Anyway, I think he must be the F3.
    Yes, thanks for finding it. We can definitely keep watch on it for any activity.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469877;
    If it is Kip, he is different than what I think he would be. I would have thought he would have capitalized all his "I's" when he is talking about himself for one thing, haha!! Seems he likes blondes too (Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston). Interesting type of song as well!

ETA
    He could have signed up too so that he can keep in touch with all the guys from the show, etc.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469889;
    Not me. I'd rather him leave earlier than that because I'd hate to see him make it to that last day just to get heartbroken especially since it will be his first heartbreak.....in front of millions of viewers.
    but wouldn't that just be the perfect set up for...the next...bachelor

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469889;
    That's a good point. Hadn't thought of it that way. I was just thinking that if he was F2 maybe he would be the next Bachelor. I could go for that!