Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3527532;
    On The Bachelorette Fancast page, it lists the names of the people in charge of music for the show but it doesn't list the songs. Maybe you could email some of them and ask? I don't see anything on IMDB re: music for TB.
    Actually I just emailed John Carta with my questions; thanks for PM'ing the Fancast link, and also going to check the ending credits from the latest episode.

I didn't find anything in wikipedia either, but thought I'd save some time by sending the email.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Well didn't Tessa/Andy, Shayne/Matt both had sunset scenes?

It is being reported as a spoiler on Jokers that Kiptyn is the next Bachelor.

Oh yeah! I could watch (shirtless) Kiptyn as the next bachelor...Oh YES, YES - I think I could!

Quote Originally Posted by mamak;3527894;
    That has been on multiple websites as a spoiler...not confirmed though

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mamak;3527894;
    That has been around for a while now.....it was posted somewhere here on the FORT I think by Bloomers that it was registered before the season and also reported that the person who registered it was Kiptyn's good friend not an agent......also it was noted by a poster that knew Kiptyn "parkinglot" was their user name stated that Kiptyn decided to do the show in February giving his friend time to register the domain name. So, just remember don't believe everything you read......there has been alot of talk about other contenders for the bachelor and they would not advertise the new bachelor during this season. NO HOW....NO WAY!

"Sara's" song was actually a romantic guitar piece I labeled "Ian's Song" because I first heard it during Ian's appearances on the Meredith Bachelorette show. It was prominent during their F3 date and then through the LCD and Finale. The next time I heard it was when Jerry and Jen were boating in Central Park. The last time I heard it was when Melissa and Jason were in the blimp (their first kiss.) I haven't noticed it yet this year. There really hasn't been that much romantic guitar featured, more romantic combo and jazzy pieces this year.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3527611;
    Well didn't Tessa/Andy, Shayne/Matt both had sunset scenes?
    And, as I recall, the previews of Tessa's HTD looked a lot more ominous than what actually happened. To say nothing of the preview of their fantasy date where Tessa was shown declining the fantasy suite (which, of course, was entirely untrue).

So the bus may be revving up for Kip but it may not be rolling yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3525512;
    His mom is being portrayed as pretty overbearing. Hopefully the previews are over exaggerating what happens.
    The episode description calls him Perfect and the fam FLAWLESS. lol. But either way--negative family or perfect family edit--doesn't bode well for Kip as F1. Jillian has said countless times that she's not looking for perfection and with Jake's departure, Kip apparently slips into that edit slot/character role.

The Switchfoot Bro-Am event is tomorrow. If anyone can/plans to attend, please report back