Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3526562;
    Well if it is, it is......But I know this might sound awful, but I really don't want Kip to be F1 seriously, let Reid/Ed have Jillian......I want kip to get his 25 women to choose from.......
    LOL - that wouldn't break my heart for that to happen!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3526588;
    LOL - that wouldn't break my heart for that to happen!!
    Mine either!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3526562;
    Well if it is, it is......But I know this might sound awful, but I really don't want Kip to be F1 seriously, let Reid/Ed have Jillian......I want kip to get his 25 women to choose from.......
    You know, I like the way that you think. More KipTV. In a way, I can't even imagine it. I would so hope his 25 wouldn't all be bar gals. He needs someone like Hadley on Southern Belles who's gorgeous, sporty, intelligent but a little confused about love like he is. I think she'd make a fabulous Bachelorette actually.

I have accepted that his outcome with Jillian is one of those things where it's either going to be there or not - irrespective of whether or not I can produce a VO, SC, PI, that convinces me otherwise.

FORT Newbie

To Northernviewer -
    You said Jillian's comment about her liking her men "softer" could mean just about anything. Perhaps it is directed not at body type....but to their personality. She said she could see a "soft side to Kip" and perhaps like her, just hadn't found the right person yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hopefulromantic;3526947;
    To Northernviewer -
    You said Jillian's comment about her liking her men "softer" could mean just about anything. Perhaps it is directed not at body type....but to their personality. She said she could see a "soft side to Kip" and perhaps like her, just hadn't found the right person yet.
    No, she said she likes a bit of chubbiness or whatever.

Dude, if Kip turns out to be the F1, I'll be happy and completely shocked.

I hope he finds a woman he finds worth pursuing.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

I felt his mom is bit needy and you can see that Jill was nervous when she asked her how do you deal with over bearing mother in low
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3526953;
    Dude, if Kip turns out to be the F1, I'll be happy and completely shocked.

I hope he finds a woman he finds worth pursuing.
    After seeing the latest sneak peek where she states Wes was her pick at the time of the HTDs (yuck!), I'm no longer feeling too bad that Kip might end up as F2 or F3. I enjoy seeing a love story and I don't want to see him get hurt but if her taste in men favors someone like Wes then I can't see Kip as the one for her long term.

I guess Fleiss and co can still pull off a shocker seeing as that preview stunned me. Something tells me her popularity will sink to new depths after Monday's epi.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3526997;
    After seeing the latest sneak peek where she states Wes was her pick at the time of the HTDs (yuck!), I'm no longer feeling too bad that Kip might end up as F2 or F3. I enjoy seeing a love story and I don't want to see him get hurt but if her taste in men favors someone like Wes then I can't see Kip as the one for her long term.

I guess Fleiss and co can still pull off a shocker seeing as that preview stunned me. Something tells me her popularity will sink to new depths after Monday's epi.
    Hence her comments about, "I hope you don't hate me at the end".....that her head will be screwed on straight. I really think Jillian will wake-up and I think she sees the truth in Spain.

But she said also : at the end You will see what this season was all about and the the story will unfold (something like that)
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto