Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3525588;
    It was up last night but they took it down last night. It showed a clip of Jillian and Kip with his parents and they tested her with lasagna they had two plates and they wanted her to choose which one she liked the best. They did the same thing with 2 glasses of wine. Then it showed Reid having a heart to heart with his dad. Then it showed a clip of Michael and his brother trying to pull a trick on her by switching clothes to see if she would be able to tell which is which. Then it showed a little clip of Jake showing up and talking to Jillian and telling her that Wes has a gf
    You can still watch it on movieweb! It is split into parts though.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3525588;
    It was up last night but they took it down last night. It showed a clip of Jillian and Kip with his parents and they tested her with lasagna they had two plates and they wanted her to choose which one she liked the best. They did the same thing with 2 glasses of wine. Then it showed Reid having a heart to heart with his dad. Then it showed a clip of Michael and his brother trying to pull a trick on her by switching clothes to see if she would be able to tell which is which. Then it showed a little clip of Jake showing up and talking to Jillian and telling her that Wes has a gf
    TVgrapevine's video (about 8 minutes) is back up again. I just watched it this afternoon and it didn't take forever to load - yeah!
    If someone shows you who they are, believe them. - Dr. Maya Angelou

Someone put up a new tribute video to Jillian and Kip up on the video place today. It's cute and captures many of their happy moments. I mention it because:

(1) there are some pretty decent shots of Kip's shoes in it that might be helpful in sleuthing. I can't seem to capture the right images with my limited snagging skills. Someone else might want to give it a try. Epi 1 has some good shoe shots, too.

(2) it's funny how you can see the actual physical distance between them shrink as the weeks go by.

(3) there really has been a lot of kissing.

I love this thread! You guys keep my little bit of hope alive! Now Having said that, here is my worry. I can't get past those sc's of them on the surfboard and beach. Something doesn't seem right between them. I'm afraid for whatever reason Kip gets worried or scared and is starting to pull back. Maybe they are just having a serious conversation, but the closeness and cuddling that we normally see between isn't there. I do think Jillian has strong feelings for Kip and wonder if Kip was the one she picked also and changed her mind. I don't know, maybe it spooked her that he wouldn't be there in the end. Or Kip had problems being able to open up and show her how he really felt.

Since she takes him to Spain and Hawaii, I'm not really worried about the HDT. Kip's parents seem really cool. They just seem to always make the HDT look worse than what it really was.

I hope I am completely wrong and they have shown us the love story all along! After last season, I just find myself being alot more cautious of what I see and believe. Still love Kiptyn though!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3525512;
    I'm home this afternoon and just saw a preview of next weeks episode. I'm scared for Jillian. Kip's mom says to her "how do you deal with an overbearing mother-in-law?" Then when her and Kip are getting in the hot tub his mom is watching them through the window. One other thing is Kip's sister?? says over dinner, "just get her pregnant". His mom is being portrayed as pretty overbearing. Hopefully the previews are over exaggerating what happens.
    No way.....the sister says that? How mortifying.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3525865;
    No way.....the sister says that? How mortifying.
    Where do I see this preview...I watched the one on Grapevine, but didn't see Kip's sister.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pepperpat;3525886;
    Where do I see this preview...I watched the one on Grapevine, but didn't see Kip's sister.
    This wasn't in the preview; it was a commercial I saw this afternoon. Not sure if it was his sister (do we know if he has siblings?) but it was a younger woman that was sitting at the dinner table next to Kip's parents who said it.

I'm home this afternoon and just saw a preview of next weeks episode. I'm scared for Jillian. Kip's mom says to her "how do you deal with an overbearing mother-in-law?" Then when her and Kip are getting in the hot tub his mom is watching them through the window. One other thing is Kip's sister?? says over dinner, "just get her pregnant". His mom is being portrayed as pretty overbearing. Hopefully the previews are over exaggerating what happens.
    Wow..that's out there. I wonder what context this stuff really happens in? Remember on TB when they made Jason draw and color a picture of Molly?

This goes to show how they spin the PR - I think his parents are called "flawless" in the presser for this episode.

Maybe they show some footage that get's the viewers to maybe doubt Kip a bit... so he doesn't play like the favorite and the "obvious" winner. They could be planning some "shocking" actions by his family to get Jillian to really think about it and thus, give the viewers some added drama.

On the other hand.. I think Jillian is a strong person and I really don't see her getting offended much over the "getting pregnant" comment. I mean, really? Maybe a little embarrassed? but she can take a joke...IMO

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3518446;
    I doubt it's in Encinitas. It's cold in April here, (temperature in 60s, probably)...well, to me, anyways, lol.
    True, SDMOM. Water temp in the Pacific NOW (end of June) is only up to the low 60's. No way were they dressed like that in "our" ocean in April.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.