Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3525176;
    I soooo agree but maybe it's that Kip is such a calm, serene guy (in general) and his fans are much like him

I can't believe that Kip has been wrote off from pretty much day one because she's too attracted to him and he's to good to be true. Hey, when the guys got, he's got it - don't know what the fuss is all about. Fleiss could just be giving us a real love story for once and it's being written off as too obvious. (that would give him the biggest chuckle of all )

I'm planting my flag that Kippy is F1
    I like this statement too. I am Jamaican and Pisces . Not worth raising my blood pressure--I am super laid back.

FORT Fanatic

I'm home this afternoon and just saw a preview of next weeks episode. I'm scared for Jillian. Kip's mom says to her "how do you deal with an overbearing mother-in-law?" Then when her and Kip are getting in the hot tub his mom is watching them through the window. One other thing is Kip's sister?? says over dinner, "just get her pregnant". His mom is being portrayed as pretty overbearing. Hopefully the previews are over exaggerating what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3525512;
    I'm home this afternoon and just saw a preview of next weeks episode. I'm scared for Jillian. Kip's mom says to her "how do you deal with an overbearing mother-in-law?" Then when her and Kip are getting in the hot tub his mom is watching them through the window. One other thing is Kip's sister?? says over dinner, "just get her pregnant". His mom is being portrayed as pretty overbearing. Hopefully the previews are over exaggerating what happens.
    Was the preview all about Kip or did it show more of the other guys HTDS. I really hope that the previews are just exaggerating what happens
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3525555;
    Was the preview all about Kip or did it show more of the other guys HTDS. I really hope that the previews are just exaggerating what happens
    Several highlights from Kip's HTD, there was that one clip of Jesse's HTD with his brother asking if they've been naked together. Nothing shown of Michael or Reid. The rest was all about the Wes/Jake confrontation and of course Ed reappearing at the rose ceremony.

FORT Fanatic

If it is not Kip - then the guy Jillian does pick should be a little upset. To me, she only acts real when she is with Kip. She looks like a normal girl on a true date. With all the other guys she is just trying way too hard.

I've never guessed wrong at a Bachelor/Bachelorette pick before, except with Jason and Melissa - I thought he wanted Molly and would pick her - so I was not surprised by the change of heart. To me they had the most chemistry.

To me you just can't hide that "it" factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3525567;
    Several highlights from Kip's HTD, there was that one clip of Jesse's HTD with his brother asking if they've been naked together. Nothing shown of Michael or Reid. The rest was all about the Wes/Jake confrontation and of course Ed reappearing at the rose ceremony.
    Thanks hopefully they will play it again or add it to the abc board so that I can catch it. His mom didnt seem like the overbearing person in the little preview that they showed on tvgrapevine. Maybe this will be where his edit starts to change and things go downhill from here thus why he is f2
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3525576;
    Thanks hopefully they will play it again or add it to the abc board so that I can catch it. His mom didnt seem like the overbearing person in the little preview that they showed on tvgrapevine. Maybe this will be where his edit starts to change and things go downhill from here thus why he is f2
    The preview is up on tvgrapevine? Does it show a preview of each HTD?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3525576;
    I certainly hope it doesn't play like the preview and I'm sure it won't. I guess it goes along with Kip being a "ketchup only" guy. He's probably momma's pride and joy.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3525579;
    The preview is up on tvgrapevine? Does it show a preview of each HTD?
    It was up last night but they took it down last night. It showed a clip of Jillian and Kip with his parents and they tested her with lasagna they had two plates and they wanted her to choose which one she liked the best. They did the same thing with 2 glasses of wine. Then it showed Reid having a heart to heart with his dad. Then it showed a clip of Michael and his brother trying to pull a trick on her by switching clothes to see if she would be able to tell which is which. Then it showed a little clip of Jake showing up and talking to Jillian and telling her that Wes has a gf

FORT Fan

As I have said in other threads..I do bleive that Kip is Jillian's choice..He's kinda quiet not bouncing off the walls 24/7..Which is good for her..She needs someone more calm..It really reminds me of Trista and Ryan..JMO