Page 15 of 178 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469844;
    Kiptyn has a myspace and registered for it on May 18th (the premiere night) I believe. I don't know if it's his real one but it looks like the real deal.

Kiptyn (Kiptyn Locke) | MySpace.com

Maybe he was not in the F2.
    I'm curious as to why ABC is allowing them to post on myspace and facebook, etc, before they are taken out of the show. You would think this would be in their contracts. Was this the case in other bach/bachette shows, I don't remember?

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3469847;
    Seems fake to me. The 'about me' section is pretty unpersonable and doesn't seem extremely Kiptyn from what I have seen of him.

I really wish his friends would come and talk a little about him. I would like to know about him if not all the details.
    I also thought the about me section sounded a little wierd to me. I dont know maybe he was the F3 person
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3469851;
    I also thought the about me section sounded a little wierd to me. I dont know maybe he was the F3 person
    I definitely WOULD NOT read into that Myspace at all.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3469847;
    Seems fake to me. The 'about me' section is pretty unpersonable and doesn't seem extremely Kiptyn from what I have seen of him.

I really wish his friends would come and talk a little about him. I would like to know about him if not all the details.
    Well just posting what I found. I now believe he is probably the final 3 guy anyway, that or final 2 so I guess it doesn't really matter if it is really his or not.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469844;
    Kiptyn has a myspace and registered for it on May 18th (the premiere night) I believe. I don't know if it's his real one but it looks like the real deal.

Kiptyn (Kiptyn Locke) | MySpace.com

Maybe he was not in the F2.
    This myspace says he's 30 but I thought he said he's 31 in the intro video? I hope this is not his real one because the writing doesn't seem very mature, imo.
    Back to ep.2. Didn't Kip say something like as they get to know each other better he will open up more? I think that's smart of him to be a little guarded. About the kiss being "awkward", well, with all the cameras and crew members around them, I'm sure many people will feel awkward too.

that would be weird if someone made that up (including mood & status & people he'd like to meet). Regardless, I think he's F3

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469859;
    that would be weird if someone made that up (including mood & status & people he'd like to meet). Regardless, I think he's F3
    I'm not so sure. She has the HOTS for him! I think he likes her too just is a little slower.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

who are you thinking then is F2?

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3469858;
    This myspace says he's 30 but I thought he said he's 31 in the intro video? I hope this is not his real one because the writing doesn't seem very mature, imo.
    Back to ep.2. Didn't Kip say something like as they get to know each other better he will open up more? I think that's smart of him to be a little guarded. About the kiss being "awkward", well, with all the cameras and crew members around them, I'm sure many people will feel awkward too.
    he's 31 I hope he is in the f2 I really want him to be f1 but I dont think he is going to be unfortunately
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I thought it was weird too. At least we know he is a Pisces.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."