Page 14 of 178 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3468906;
    Jillian state that conversational skills are very important to her. Did anyone besides me think that Kip was lacking in that department? I don't mean he stuttered and stumbled, but that he rambled on and on when there was a stopping point much earlier. Anyway - after she begins to listen to him, she may notice.
    agreed, he doesn't seem as attracted to her as she is to him, and doesn't seem to offer much in the conversations (from what we see). I could see him being either F3 (if 3 guys go to Hawaii) or F2 (if only 2 guys go to Hawaii)

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469539;
    agreed, he doesn't seem as attracted to her as she is to him, and doesn't seem to offer much in the conversations (from what we see). I could see him being either F3 (if 3 guys go to Hawaii) or F2 (if only 2 guys go to Hawaii)
    It has only been like 4 days from what we've seen. He may just be taking things slow?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3469553;
    It has only been like 4 days from what we've seen. He may just be taking things slow?
    I for one am glad he isn't totally in love with her already after only a few days. I had the same thought.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I agree with ya'll. Glad it seems he is taking things slow.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3469558;
    I agree with ya'll. Glad he is taking things slow!
    Me too. I'm sure things will pick up when he gets his 1 on 1 in Vancouver.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3469553;
    I know, I wouldn't want him to be pretending to be already in love or anything like that, but he just seems to sit there and give short answers to her questions, doesn't ask questions back, and she is the one probing/etc. But it might just be the edit.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469539;
    She is a smart girl, she should be able to tell if he isn't attracted to her soon and then get rid of him...only she keeps him to at least the final 3. Unless he is paid to stay until then.
    Last edited by sanlee; 05-26-2009 at 04:17 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Kiptyn has a myspace and registered for it on May 18th (the premiere night) I believe. I don't know if it's his real one but it looks like the real deal.

Kiptyn (Kiptyn Locke) | MySpace.com

Maybe he was not in the F2.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469844;
    Kiptyn has a myspace and registered for it on May 18th (the premiere night) I believe. I don't know if it's his real one but it looks like the real deal.

Seems fake to me. The 'about me' section is pretty unpersonable and doesn't seem extremely Kiptyn from what I have seen of him.

I really wish his friends would come and talk a little about him. I would like to know about him if not all the details.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469844;

Um that looks highly suspicious to me. The only photo is his bachette photo, nobody has written on his wall in a week. If there was some info on there that could not be gotten by a random person I might believe it, but until then I would say that is not legit.