Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3468764;
    Well it's all in perception. I dunno, it seemed forced and had no flow. I know, terrible description but it didn't do anything for me. I hope it did something for them though, lol.
    I don't know, I was staring at Kip the whole time actually... I'll have to watch it again tommorow on the ABC site when I make some caps.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Well it's all in perception. I dunno, it seemed forced and had no flow. I know, terrible description but it didn't do anything for me. I hope it did something for them though, lol.
    That's the word! It didn't have flow. I sure do hope it did something for them as well, I'm rooting for both of them. The previews of the next episode show a quick clip of kip and jill kissing for that western cowboy film shoot or what ever and it looked a tad off too. It was a quick clip so I could be wrong. I'll just have to wait till next week I guess. Hopefully their next kiss will be a lot more flowy and passionate.
    Kiptyn & Jilly!

Yep, that's what is seemed to me. No flow. Gosh, now I'm going to be looking for flowy kisses.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Jillian state that conversational skills are very important to her. Did anyone besides me think that Kip was lacking in that department? I don't mean he stuttered and stumbled, but that he rambled on and on when there was a stopping point much earlier. Anyway - after she begins to listen to him, she may notice.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3468906;
    Jillian state that conversational skills are very important to her. Did anyone besides me think that Kip was lacking in that department? I don't mean he stuttered and stumbled, but that he rambled on and on when there was a stopping point much earlier. Anyway - after she begins to listen to him, she may notice.
    I don't think she's at all interested in his conversational skills right now. I'm not giving up on Kip yet, but I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. I think it's because I was watching her not pay attention to what he was saying.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3468761;
    Hmm I didn't think it was that awkward.
    Me neither.

He probably did not expect her to come onto him the way she did. He seemed to recover from the initial onslaught pretty well I thought and it was also obvious that they did not show the entire kiss. The camara panned away after a few seconds but the screen was pretty heated while they were on.

Regardless - Kip is our "physical attraction" candidate and since that always means F3 or F2 I'm going to enjoy watching the physical attraction between those two for the rest of this season.
    At least this way I am pre-warned and expect him to get the boot in the end and therefore not be disappointed.

I think this PI may have been taken in Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3469285;
    He probably did not expect her to come onto him the way she did. He seemed to recover from the initial onslaught pretty well I thought and it was also obvious that they did not show the entire kiss. The camara panned away after a few seconds but the screen was pretty heated while they were on.

Regardless - Kip is our "physical attraction" candidate and since that always means F3 or F2 I'm going to enjoy watching the physical attraction between those two for the rest of this season.
    At least this way I am pre-warned and expect him to get the boot in the end and therefore not be disappointed.
    I didn't see any awkwardness between them while they were kissing.It was a very heated kiss imo (at least as much as we saw)

As much as I wanted Kip to be F1 I am putting him in the f2 because of the fact that f2's get edited as having a more physical connection with the Bachelor/ette (Kirsten,Bevin,Molly,Charlie) etc.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

What was Kip stating with this pic?

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3469313;
    What was Kip stating with this pic?
    Talking about getting a rose.