Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3516068;
    It is contrived and very limited, but it looks like at this point what they may be trying to show is she wants to kiss Kip when he wants to talk to her about how she is doing, etc. When Reid wants to kiss, she want him to talk - tell me about something first, etc. and with Ed we have this controversy over how to balance work and love.
    Yes -- this. You have very perceptively summed up the three edits for me. The problem is, we don't know where the trajectories may lead!

Just saw this on Twitter:

Listen to @AJsPlayhouse tomorrow morning at 9am, SD's own @Kiptyn from The Bachelorette will be on @channel933!

I think Kip is f2 I think that this is him who she is hugging at the FRC because of the hair and the height
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I was really glad to see Kiptyn step out of his comfort zone a little more tonight. Didn't think we we get to see him at all.

That looks like Kip to me as well. The voice also sounded like Kip saying he didn't question it till today. F2 or F3??

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3517450;
    I was really glad to see Kiptyn step out of his comfort zone a little more tonight. Didn't think we we get to see him at all.

That looks like Kip to me as well. The voice also sounded like Kip saying he didn't question it till today. F2 or F3??
    I think its F2 it looks like the FRC . I think when he says that he didnt question it till today might have something to do with Ed coming back and maybe he is questioning her feeling for him I dunno
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3517465;
    I think its F2 it looks like the FRC . I think when he says that he didnt question it till today might have something to do with Ed coming back and maybe he is questioning her feeling for him I dunno
    Tonight was a treat. It's like the new Kip arrived. You can tell it's hard for him to open up but he did his best. I thought his Hawaii shots looked very warm and intimate but that definitely was his voice. I need to watch the preview a few more times before I weigh in.

I am looking forward to his interview tomorrow on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3517465;
    I have to watch the preview again...but doesn't it look like Jillian needed some time to think about the proposal ...so that SC wouldn't necessarily mean their farewell...

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3517493;
    Tonight was a treat. It's like the new Kip arrived. You can tell it's hard for him to open up but he did his best. I thought his Hawaii shots looked very warm and intimate but that definitely was his voice. I need to watch the preview a few more times before I weigh in.

I am looking forward to his interview tomorrow on the radio.
    I absolutely agree. I didn't even expect to see him on tonight's episode.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Regular

If he's F2 here's to him being the next bachelor. I just ran across a blogspot that confirms Kiptyn being the next bachelor because he took out a domain name for a web address but we'll see what happens.

I think this is what might happen. I think she will let Kip go at F3 because she says "when I woke up this morning I was very sure that I was gonna be an engaged woman by the end of the day. I knew who it was going to be with and I was so excited and then the guy that was so difficult to let go comes through the door and wants to sweep me off my feet he got down on one knee to propose" so I think that maybe she sends kip home at f3 because he didnt open up and I think he will come back at the FRC because he regrets not opening up to her and tells her what he is feeling and everything and this is where Kiptyns comment comes into play of this "you know I didnt question things until today" so I am thinking that the little twist at the end is that all of the F3 will be apart of the FRC. I dont even know if this made sense if it did what are your thoughts on this little theory??

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3517543;
    I think this is what might happen. I think she will let Kip go at F3 because she says "when I woke up this morning I was very sure that I was gonna be an engaged woman by the end of the day. I knew who it was going to be with and I was so excited and then the guy that was so difficult to let go comes through the door and wants to sweep me off my feet he got down on one knee to propose" so I think that maybe she sends kip home at f3 because he didnt open up and I think he will come back at the FRC because he regrets not opening up to her and tells her what he is feeling and everything and this is where Kiptyns comment comes into play of this "you know I didnt question things until today" so I am thinking that the little twist at the end is that all of the F3 will be apart of the FRC. I dont even know if this made sense if it did what are your thoughts on this little theory??
    I would agree with this theory. I definately believe the F3 all have a part in the FRC. We see a screencap of a guy in brown, a guy in blue, and the guy she is hugging looks to be in black.